• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

2010 is here...7years later we shall return to the big stage. Only this time we will win in style...going PERFECT....

think about this for a second, the Pats were going to do it then what happen...the Giants took it in the superbowl.

How's Karma???? Remember Spygate...

Giants at the time had a lame duck coach and one of their well known players "Tiki Barber" left them hanging like J.P. did for us.

This team has a chip on its shoulder...hell, the coaches to the FO and the fans.

Only thing I can see happening bad this year is J.R. having a heart attack at halftime during the superbowl b/c he knows we R on the verge of making history.

by 2011 the headliner "Purr-Fit Season" just seems to fit.....

#2 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww :thumbsup:

#3 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

fug yeah 2010 super bowl champs.

#4 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:42 PM

Brilliant!!!!!

#5 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:41 AM

at Giants

hmmm...the team we just happening to play first. Also a team Fox knows to well, when we win...not if...this will be good motivation for a young squad.

Buccs

Freeman vs Moore/Clausen
It's going to be all out war.Always is....but which QB would you take to win...hell I'll throw Pike in there too...

Bengals...

They been gals.....nuff said.

at Saints...

by now we could be looking at two 3-0 teams looking to take lead of their divison.Saints really cant take pride in having "we all we got" mentality plus they just won the superbowl chances R their still partying by this time.

****BEARS COME TO TOWN****

now it gets interesting...Gross vs Pepp...that's all's its going to be....nope...sorry this game is won by the Special Team...huh u say...oh the bears got tha kid hester rite...well we got Edwards....plus this is the game where the wildcat comes out.

then there's a bye...but understand this..the wildcat came out...we R katz...yea Black Katz at that...and once we see something works, we going to keep doing it until u stop us....hence....

49ers...
good def...cant keep up with our offense...

at Rams....
lets just say by then S.Bradford will be on the bench...and for karma sakes I'm not saying for what...just ask his coach at OK...

Saints

Too much rolling for us...and I believe they R still partying...lol

at Buccs

They hired back Gruden...

Ravens

If we play them away maybe they had a shot...but not here they dont...tough game but this puts us clearly in the driver seat. This will test both our mental and physical...and we will pulled thru...barely.

at Cleveland

We dont even get to play against Delhomme..huh..??? I hope so...but their coaches have no loyality to QBs

at Seattle

College coach still thinking he coaching college..

Falcons

Now this is were it gets tricky...Moore in we win..Clausen in we lose....Clausen would be trying to beat out M.Ryan and could cost us our perfect season...oh wait i forgot...WILDCAT...atl did try to help upgrade their def but cmon now...when ever.
Could be a trap...but I believe we pull out

Arizona...

Hey that trip from the west took to much outta of them so late in the year.

at Pitts

This one I'm going to. My dad's team is Pitts so....yea. Most wont get to see it but if it looks like we in trouble I'll do the jail time...lol

at Atl

Bittersweet...Atl dont want us to claim perfect reg. season just yet and try wayyyy to hard. We stick to the gameplan and we have a first round bye....

PLAYOFFS....and you know how we get down in the PLAYOFFS....only this time its 4real...and Smitty aint having it....so yea the youngins goin hear from him cause he knows he doesnt have all the time in the world no more....

keep coming back here thru out the season...and see if i'm rite or call me out on the first game we lose.....when we do...

#6 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:49 AM

I am officially back from my two day absence of posting. I had time to reflect on my life and have come back a better more enlightened person.

And Carolinapanthersinceday1 has posted two times. And I can already tell he is the damn man because of these two posts. I like the positive attitude. Some think the sky is falling because we traded Chris Harris. When in all seriousness has he done much since his 8 FF season? Personally I don't think so. I think he was a very local leader and gave 110% every game but I believe he can be replaced. And I think if it takes Chris to leave to get Sherrod Martin on the field then it had to be done. Sherrod Martin is going to go beast mode on everyone.

And just to clarify for those who think I am either a f**k/or crazy. I am going to miss the hitman dearly. The hit he laid on Brandon Jacobs two years ago gave me a hard on. He will be missed and was a true panther.

Edited by PantherFan52, 28 April 2010 - 01:02 AM.

#7 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:32 AM

any player who wore a carolina jersey gets mad respect and love from me...even if they leave on bad terms...cough...J.P... cough. But what I see us doing is what
everyone else been doing...finding fresh legs...fresh minds...freshness....smell that....

Something smells good in the kitchen and if u cant smell it then u must not be in here....

....plz no bandwagoners on this trip i believe that's why we fell in 03 b/c once we hit the road we know how much we can carry with us....so basically dont come asking for a taste....

Tru Fans done ate now its time for dessert

#8 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:43 AM

Just a reminder that Drugs are bad MMKAY!

#9 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:48 AM

thank u bobby booshay...

but we're talkin Football not Foolsball

#10 MurkN

MurkN

Simple And Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:02 AM

Posted Image

#11 HSCBandit07

HSCBandit07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:24 AM

This thread =

Posted Image

#12 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:40 AM

Nice optimism, no matter how misguided.

#13 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:19 AM

Nice optimism, no matter how misguided.

Well, after viewing a couple other threads I find us "panthers' fans" wayyyy too negative and that affects the balance of team....community.

Think about the saints...they knew their fans had their back no matter what. Loyality to the team not the players...brings us all closer to becoming champions b/c not only do we want it for ourselves we want it for others.

Plus THERES TOO MUCH TALK ABOUT PLAYERS WHO R NO LONGER PANTHERS...

Instead of Y was C.Harris Traded...or We lost leadership...why not...

Beason's Team Now

or

TC is going be off the chain.." for the first time ever we actually have QB competition....what have we been asking for???

#14 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:20 AM

pie

#15 CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

CarolinaPantherSinceDay1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:28 AM

hey i been wondering bout that...what is the meaning of pie anyhow...sorry i'm new...work wit me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com