Photo
- - - - -

Skullcandy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

Need some help.

http://www.skullcand...yer-series.html

Wanna get a pair of nice headphones. And they don't get much better then Skullcandy.

They make NBA style headphones, and I am gonna get a pair. My question is which one?

My brother is gonna get the Deron ones, I want them too but I don't want to have the same pair as him.

Leaning to the White Kobe's. But I may change my mind when I find out if Wade is staying in Miami.

#2 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

Blah. They dont have Chris Paul or Durant headphones, and I dont support or like any of those other players or teams. Those are some nice headphones, though.

#3 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:58 AM

These would be a good bang for your buck..but if you wanted to pay a little bit more, somewhere between $75 and $100 you should look into "Boosted" headphones. I have a pair and they knock pretty well. Also, if price isn't an object, Beats by Dr. Dre are amazing. I have some friends who have them and they are great. They are def. worth the $200. And, if you can't find what you want, there are always the $300+ Bose stereo headphones too. But, the NBA are cool as hell, they need some Gerald Wallace signature ones..or NFL player ones too. Hope this helps.