Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eminem recovery cd

19 posts in this topic

Posted

So you haven't heard this new cd? Cause sure he's got some immature em crap on it but the rest is mature em spittin and goin hard

ya so.....about that....id say 80% of his new poo is from the heart...about him almost dying, how he'll always love his wife but things didnt work out, of course his daughter some more, how the "game" of hip hop has fuged him time and time again and he keeps going back, how he almost dissed kanye and wayne because of his own personal issues, him really talking deeply about proof dying, his pill addiction....

ya nothing but immature stuff. listen to his new stuff before blastin it bro.

I'm not blasting him, and you're right, I haven't heard the new CD. I've just heard a few of the singles. I tried to look them up, and I think the singles I heard might have been off of an older CD. After looking at the track listing, I have heard most of the singles to play off of Recovery and didn't find them to be full of the shock value of the other songs.

My bad, I think I heard some of his older songs that I hadn't heard before, and I mistakenly attributed them to Recovery since I knew the album was coming out.

Posted

he's back strong as ever...

glad he thought his last one was 'ehhhh..' thought I was the only one there for a while.

a lot of good cds just came out, or coming out..

B.O.B. is one of my favorites so far..

Posted

I'm not blasting him, and you're right, I haven't heard the new CD. I've just heard a few of the singles. I tried to look them up, and I think the singles I heard might have been off of an older CD. After looking at the track listing, I have heard most of the singles to play off of Recovery and didn't find them to be full of the shock value of the other songs.

My bad, I think I heard some of his older songs that I hadn't heard before, and I mistakenly attributed them to Recovery since I knew the album was coming out.

No worries you're a cool dude. PM me if you need to album and can do torrents. Real talk this cd might just be his GOAT. if not it's tied up with the Eminem show and his lp

Posted

It is most definitely some hot ass poo. The way I judge if an album is great or not is if I can just start on track 1 and let the motherfuger play all the way through, without skipping anything. Albums like that are few and far between, and Em had 3 or 4 that are great in my book.

Posted

I've got it, but never really listened to it much... Never really gave it much of a chance w/ my 2 year old and 4 year old in the truck w/ me. Looks like it might be a time for a revisit.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

The last verse on the second song you posted "your never over" is the shiz. The whole cd from start to finish is near perfect. I think Proof's murder really f'ed him up for a while.