Photo
- - - - -

Little Dwayne, all grown up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 bigjohn

bigjohn

Block and Tackle

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

We had a kid once when I coached high school football who was incredibly talented but couldn't remember the plays. We simplified some things and had one of his less talented/smarter teammates tell him what to do every play. (Kid ended up being defensive player of the year in the conference).

I wish Jarrett were that talented.

#32 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:18 PM

blah blah,

let's see it.

Im with you on this. Evey year he has a good camp and catches everything. I want to see crisp routes and I want to see separation. Give me that and I will be on the bus.

#33 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

I really want the guy to succeed, but during the games, he kind of looks lazy out there, I don't know. Coming out of the huddle, finishing a play, getting to the sideline. He just moves at a pace that doesn't give the appearance of "I'm hustling my ass off because I want to win this job". Maybe the USC pedigree and the second round pick status have given him a sense of entitlement that he has too much pride to put aside. That plus maybe being dumber than a bag of hammers, I don't know, if he still can't line up right in practice.

Until now I hope. I really think he has a golden opportunity with Moose gone and a question mark at the #2 WR spot. I'd love to see him win the position by earning it and getting his teammates respect.

#34 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

Now we just need Gantt to grow up with him.