Photo
- - - - -

Let's talk about Pujols....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,836 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:11 PM

He has to be a bad guy...

WASHINGTON - St. Louis Cardinals player Albert Pujols speaks after he was presented with a Hope Award during the 'Restoring Honor' rally in front of the Lincoln Memorial at the National Mall on August 28, 2010 in Washington, DC.

Posted Image

#17 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:23 PM

They say 2010 is the year of the pitcher but in reality it is the year without amphetamines. Amazing what those little pills will do.

Yep. I don't like roids, but if the hitting can't catch up to the pitching, the league needs to do something. I can appreciate good pitching but it can be very boring sometimes.

#18 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:26 PM

David Eckstein did roids too. knew a baseball of america writer, said david had the look like a body builder in the clubhouse.

the beat writers knew, but just like owners,coaches,fans didnt say nothing cause cash was following.

huge poolholes fan, 99% sure he atleast did HG.

#19 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,391 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:11 AM

David Eckstein did roids too. knew a baseball of america writer, said david had the look like a body builder in the clubhouse.

the beat writers knew, but just like owners,coaches,fans didnt say nothing cause cash was following.

huge poolholes fan, 99% sure he atleast did HG.

Well then it is official......I now believe that everyone in MLB has taken roids. Even Bobby Cox.

#20 c0r

c0r

First 9

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:14 AM

Yep. I don't like roids, but if the hitting can't catch up to the pitching, the league needs to do something. I can appreciate good pitching but it can be very boring sometimes.

ok, you cant be a big baseball fan if you believe this. lol

#21 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:18 PM

Pujols is outstanding year after year, but Votto is wanting to take him out this year. Vote Votto for MVP!

#22 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 17,953 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:24 PM

Please excuse me while I am still a bit skeptical.......

Not his fault, just the way it is. He is the best player in baseball though. Guy is a monster. Hope nothing negative ever clouds how good he is.

Pujols is amazing, I really hope he never comes up dirty because he so vehemently denies any ties to PEDs.

One great player I am 100% certain never did Roids.
Fernando, no way anyone has this bad of a body except with the help of lots of tortas and Coronas.

Posted Image

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com