Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davos

On Point: RCR

1 post in this topic

My personal favorite team & top-3 drivers are all looking pretty strong towards the end of the year...FINALLY. Here's to hoping either Harvick, Burton, or Bowyer can score a few wins and bring a Championship back to RCR. I've waited toooo damn long and I think we're nearin the cusp of RCR rising back into the premiere spot in NASCAR ahead of Roushe, Gibbs, & Hendrick.

1 person likes this

• I keep writing, but you aren't reading. One more time: he wasn't speaking of taxes as charity, but as a duty, something one had to do within their society. And on the wealthy man, please refer to his admonishment of Timothy. And that's as far as we're going with this. Either you get it or you don't. I can't explain it more simply. Beyond this, you're just trolling for an argument and attention.  
    • Just FYI...  I work for one of the biggest companies in the world in economic department and Brexit is the least of the global concerns...  EU falling apart is.  Spain is broke and been sucking on Germany titty for years.  If EU falls apart, so will Spanish LaLiga.  
    • Juan, You were a stalker from day one when You heard her on Mac attack! Remember I called U out because U were linking every tweet She had? Igo was probably talking about U in that interview!