#1 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,638 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

I stopped by practice today, it's funny that they put those black tarps up on the fence because in reality you can see right through them, or you can walk right up to a gap between the tarps and see just about anything you want to see... it has often made me wonder if anyone is scouting our practices?

Anyways, I'm not going to go into details about what I saw the Panthers do for obvious reasons - but I can tell you that both Moore and Clausen seemed to be taking an even number of reps with the 1's, so the question about who starts against SF may be more up in the air then it might seem.

I also saw DT run a couple of nice routes and make a couple of nice catches. The guy is definatley explosive, when he makes a cut he hits another gear. Had a chance to chat with him after practice on his way out, nice guy - bigger than I expected - if you didn't know what position he played and someone told you he was a linebacker you would believe it.

No Beason or DWill at practice today. Coach Fox was the last to leave the practice field and took extra time to chat with a few fans and take pictures. There is one thing you can say about Fox, he treats the fans first class, it has always been a pleasure to be around him - every time I've met him he's greeted me with a warm smile and a firm handshake. There are guys who force themselves to be nice to the fans and then there is Fox. We often forget that the coaches and players we watch every week are human beings. Regardless of what kind of coach you think Fox is, I can tell you that he's an A++ human being based on the multiple interactions I've had with him and the interactions I've watched him have with other fans. No matter what happens this year, or after this year, I wish coach Fox all the best.

Take this for what you will, but I decided to play devil's advocate and say to coach Fox as I was shaking his hand: "we're not going to lose you, are we?" to which he replied: "I hope not". I can clearly see how this was the only good answer to the question I asked from a PC standpoint and I wouldn't read much of anything into it, but I thought I would share anyways.

Edited by CatMan72, 14 October 2010 - 12:23 PM.

#2 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:25 PM

Thanks for the write up!

#3 CarolinaBlue34

CarolinaBlue34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:27 PM

Eh, don't think id have enough balls to ask him that question.

#4 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

CatMan is a big dude though

#5 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,929 posts

Nice. Still hope JC gets the start

#6 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,803 posts

ya hed kick most of use asses..even Fiz.:)

#7 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:33 PM

ok, I have always wondered but never asked. Are you THE Catman or just a Catman?

#8 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,638 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:33 PM

Eh, don't think id have enough balls to ask him that question.

I'm good at playing the "big dumb guy" routine for some reason?

#9 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,563 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

i've seen that people in here can see the practice field from their condos and offices.

i'd be pretty surprised if other teams didn't have scouts watching and even filming practice (not that it is particularly needed this year).

#10 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,638 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

ok, I have always wondered but never asked. Are you THE Catman or just a Catman?

I'm not THE Catman, just a Catman.

#11 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,929 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

If you are that big and kick ass as Salty suggest, maybe you should go play RT against SF :)

#12 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:36 PM

It's pretty encouraging to hear the good words about DT. Trying not to get my hopes up though but I'm secretly really excited about him. Don't tell anyone.

#13 AceMan

AceMan

Chief Prosecutor

• HUDDLER
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:37 PM

I'm good at playing the "big dumb guy" routine for some reason?

John Madden?

#14 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,638 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:37 PM

i've seen that people in here can see the practice field from their condos and offices.

i'd be pretty surprised if other teams didn't have scouts watching and even filming practice (not that it is particularly needed this year).

Yeah, maybe we should take some of that lockout money we're saving up and build a bubble if this CBA thing is settled soon. LOL

#15 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

I'm not THE Catman, just a Catman.

lol, ok. I was always curious if you were that guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.