Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brentson Buckner rips Peppers on WFNZ

94 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I still like Pep as a player and anything Buck says means NOTHING to me... remember we let him go b/c he was a cancer in the locker room, and he was playing poorly

so Buckner isnt the best gauge to go by

He is a better gauge than a bunch of fans on a message board. This guy was in the trenches with him.

Posted · Report post

Buckner's been bitching about Peppers since before he got his show, I know with how things are going at the moment people are listening to him more but he is just being bitter that he never was able to make the money that Peppers has been making and is going to make.

Posted · Report post

I still like Pep as a player and anything Buck says means NOTHING to me... remember we let him go b/c he was a cancer in the locker room, and he was playing poorly

so Buckner isnt the best gauge to go by

Certainly Buck has an agenda when it comes to Peppers.

But alot of what he said is obvious.

Pep disappears in big games, he does get handled when he should dominate, ie rookie ol and 2nd stringers, he does take plays off, and to come out and says the Panthers help me back is a pussy way of doing things.

Posted · Report post

Funny thing is, if Beason left the team after next season the fans would be ripping him on this board, just as they are doing to Pep now.

Beason will never quit on us for an entire season like Peppers did in 2007.

Posted · Report post

Everything Buck said is true...I was in denial because I was such a huge fan, but this guy knows Pep better than all of us and everything he is saying is pretty obvious if you look at it.

Remember all those games we analyzed about how well Pep was going to do because of the rookies he was going up against or how other sack leaders had career days against them...then Pep goes out and lays an egg and doesn't even show up. A complete non-factor.

Pep having his agent announce that he wants out of Charlotte fuq'd us big time so as far as I'm concerned, good riddance. DIAF!

Posted · Report post

Depends on how he left now doesn't it.

Peppers never held out at training camp. Just sayin'. Fans are fickle creatures.

Posted · Report post

man i am not going to speak ill of peppers cause if he wanted to be here it would be all good...now that he is leaving he is lazy and does not have fire...bullsh*t..peppers is great...and the defense he was playing in has been holding him back for years

agree with you...before this most everybody was talking about peppers is one of the best and how he will not go anywere...

i dont think any less of him for wanting to go elsewere....and to it just sounds like the dude is hateing plain and simple

Posted · Report post

He is a better gauge than a bunch of fans on a message board. This guy was in the trenches with him.

imaginary rep for you.

Posted · Report post

Can't they shutup until after we trade Peppers?

Posted · Report post

man i am not going to speak ill of peppers cause if he wanted to be here it would be all good...now that he is leaving he is lazy and does not have fire...bullshit..peppers is great...and the defense he was playing in has been holding him back for years

Not sure who youv'e been listening to. Sure he's had his share of fans but I have been hearing people call him out for a long while now, well before he announced he is leaving. His heart, fire, and dissappearing act have been questioned for a long time.

Posted · Report post

Well it just proves that Buck and Rucker motivated Pep and Jenk. Simple as that. You also dont get any better guys then Ruck and Buck.

Posted · Report post

Buck.....a decent DT, that spent more time running his mouth than anything. Nothing wrong with that. :lol: