Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swashbuckler

Where's the smack talk?

64 posts in this topic

Hey Swashy,

Gotta agree with ya. This place sure is quiet.

I don't really care if u care. I'm just saying smacktalk is meaningless at this point. We know we are going to lose and that is why u don't see anyone in smackcentral lately. Cept for my man Mcnasty!!

I don't really care if u care. I'm just saying smacktalk is meaningless at this point. We know we are going to lose and that is why u don't see anyone in smackcentral lately. Cept for my man Mcnasty!!

He's been gone this whole time.

There have been several regulars here and McNasty is one of them.

What happened to the concept of being a fan through thick and thin?

We are fans and we love our team. But we are also realists unlike most Bucs fans.

Damn son, can you last a single post without mentioning the cock? Is there something you'd like to tell us? Either that I could think of the gayest name possible and refer you to it from now on. How does Bruce sound?

I guess Bruce is some kind of self deprecating reference to your old mascot. While we're hammering the gay homo angle home it should be noted that the LGBT community did the exact thing thing by taking "*****" back and reinventing it for their own purposes. As a *** stomping hick you should be ashamed and promptly fug your Bible to rectify the situation.

Also cocks.

We are fans and we love our team. But we are also realists unlike most Bucs fans.

You should have seen our board after that MNF with you guys back in 08 and then last year when we were 0 - 7, then went 3 - 13. It was pretty ugly but they still posted.

Also "hurp durp" isn't a South Park reference and I resent you connecting me to that piece of poo quasi-libertarian satire with training wheels drivel.

You should have seen our board after that MNF with you guys back in 08 and then last year when we were 0 - 7, then went 3 - 13. It was pretty ugly but they still posted.

whoever it was it wasn't me. I don't post on rival messageboards for smacktalk. The occasional troll and nude pic posting but no smack talk.

I guess Bruce is some kind of self deprecating reference to your old mascot. While we're hammering the gay homo angle home it should be noted that the LGBT community did the exact thing thing by taking "*****" back and reinventing it for their own purposes. As a *** stomping hick you should be ashamed and promptly fug your Bible to rectify the situation.

Also cocks.

The standard of living must be outrageous in the Carolinas then :rolleyes:. I wasn't aware that a young adult college student taking either 3 or 4 classes per semester (depending on what is available) while working a job was considered a hick. I've never had anything against homosexuals and never will. If I ever meet one I can tell them to come here and they will be outright worshiped by people like yourself. And I'll tell them to find you if they ever want to make "*****" a definition for whiney and butt hurt and have them get a picture of you.

The bible joke gets pie, despite being "faithful" as I'd like to call it, I can still take a laugh of the religion I love so very much.

whoever it was it wasn't me. I don't post on rival messageboards for smacktalk. The occasional troll and nude pic posting but no smack talk.

Not Panther fans, Buc fans. Not only were we sucking big time, there was the Gruden vs Morris issue. Half the board was for Gruden and the other half wanted him gone. Then the board was split over Morris. Half the board didn't want him and the half wanted to give him a chance.

The regulars that have been posting here in smack central know who they are. The others are bandwagon fans.

Swashy,

You gave 67 pie, I gave Saltman a pie. Atleast they showed up.