Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another IF Thread..

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

with the rest of the season left Jimmy Clausen shows he can be an elite QB, we do what with out #1 pick..

Posted · Report post

if we end up with the number one pick, i honestly think that the best thing to do is to draft Luck. of course, that will be up to the new coach though.

the truth is that the panthers have neglected the QB position for a decade, and the roster needs some serious help at the position.

worst case scenario, is for clausen to turn out to be the better of the two, and we end up with luck as QB2, grooming him for the future.

the scenario i like is for Luck to do a good job, and turn out to be the "franchise QB" that we have never had in Carolina. Then, we keep jimmy as a back-up, and give him some more time with the new playbook, and let him develop his confidence again.

Posted · Report post

every elite QB needs a young elite wr so I say get AJ Green

Posted · Report post

but I dont see JC elite at least for now.

Posted · Report post

how exactly do we lose out with Clausen becoming an elite QB? that seems nonsensical; this defense may not be great but if Clausen suddenly become Peyton Manning and started putting up 30 points a game we WOULD win some.

Posted · Report post

carolina doesn't need an elite qb.

Posted · Report post

If Clausen becomes elite I can't see a purpose for getting luck. I know people will say draft bait but I think why trade for someone else player when we can get a top tier talent in the draft. I wish that Suh would have entered the draft this year...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We trade it for posters who are smart enough to start draft threads in the draft forum.