Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why would Luck NOT come out?

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lets look at the possible reasons he would decide to stay.

He knows he is going to be #1 and more than likely will start from day 1. What would make him decide to risk his future with one more year of college ball?

Posted · Report post

The Cheerleaders. Have you seen ours?

Posted · Report post

Constipation...?

Posted · Report post

Would you come out if you were headed to the NFL? Think of all the uncomfortable moments in the shower...

Posted · Report post

This question X 10 if Harbaugh leaves.

Posted · Report post

pantherragecomic.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

From what I have read on this board and elsewhere, his biggest reason for staying in school would be to finish his four years and earn his degree in Architecture.

Posted · Report post

From what I have read on this board and elsewhere, his biggest reason for staying in school would be to finish his four years and earn his degree in Architecture.

It is called spring semester--you can do both!!

Posted · Report post

Might want to go to the XFL

Posted · Report post

Getting drafted by the Panthers could be the #1 reason. (As much as I hate to admit) Lot of questions about the coaching staff, the OL is bad and will he get along with Smitty?

Posted · Report post

Getting drafted by the Panthers could be the #1 reason. (As much as I hate to admit) Lot of questions about the coaching staff, the OL is bad and will he get along with Smitty?

If he is that good, then what difference would it make? Its not like he would be drafted by the Patriots if he waits a year. If he has a good season at Stanford next year, he will be drafted by a team on the bottom.

Posted · Report post

Chances are if he comes out next year or the year after, a team that has been worse year in and year out than Carolina would be on the clock. He looks at our roster and sees youth with talent at many key positions. Carolina has nowhere to go but up with the right off-season moves.

1 person likes this