Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fascism vs Capitalism...

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why do you conservatives prefer Fascism?

Posted · Report post

Because it lets them indulge their leather and riding crop fantasies on the governments dime.

Posted · Report post

pure capitalism manifests itself as imperialism which necessitates a fascist state to keep it afloat.

Posted · Report post

pure capitalism manifests itself as imperialism

yes...

which necessitates a fascist state to keep it afloat.

:confused:

Posted · Report post

to maintain an empire you have to either coopt or eliminate any opposition party.

in america's case, the democrats have been completely brought into the "rawr imperialism" mold. there is relatively no difference between obama and bush, the democrats or the republicans, and the powers that bush purloined for himself are still to use by obama, as evidenced by his slew of executive orders.

i mean jase a goatee stroking libertarian such as yourself should know that if voting changed anything they'd outlaw it.

Posted · Report post

to maintain an empire you have to either coopt or eliminate any opposition party.

in america's case, the democrats have been completely brought into the "rawr imperialism" mold. there is relatively no difference between obama and bush, the democrats or the republicans, and the powers that bush purloined for himself are still to use by obama, as evidenced by his slew of executive orders.

i mean jase a goatee stroking libertarian such as yourself should know that if voting changed anything they'd outlaw it.

:iagree:

Posted · Report post

This topic is covered in Intellectual Morons.

What was dubbed facism in the late 40's early 50's on college campuses is interesting.

Great book.

Posted · Report post

I guess Obama hasn't lived up to your expectations, but I wouldn't label him a facist just yet.:)

IMO, the economic style favored by a particular leader is important, but the quality of said leader is more important.

Posted · Report post

Obama is an in-your-facist.

Posted · Report post

WOW I can' believe that I actually agree with Fiz on something, must be another sign of the coming Apocalypse.

Posted · Report post

Fiz is exactly right, the difference is nearly meaningless, in practice.

The means might be altered slightly, but the ends are the same.

Posted · Report post

Why do you conservatives prefer Fascism?

hahahahahaha, quote of the year!

you libs all have brain damage.