Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

The "Get To Know Cam Newton" Thread

159 posts in this topic

If he can play like McNabb he has the ability to be a HOF'er. McNabb was always very mobile, but usually exhausted his options in the pocket before bailing and using his legs. If Cam can A. Learn the playbook B. Make multiple reads and C. Not leave the pocket prematurely then the kid has a legit shot at greatness.

Though as big as some LB's I do want him to learn to slide feet first and take care of his body.

I can honestly say I'm excited about the possibilities with Cam.

Ronde Barber playing this year? I'm sure Cam will be added to the list of Panthers that trucked him over this year ;) Not that I'm saying I want him to do that every play..just on Ronde.

Colin Cowherd is STILL ripping cam on Sportsnation right now. He thinks he's "too flashy too succeed" and repeatedly questioned cam's work ethic...

Colin Cowherd is STILL ripping cam on Sportsnation right now. He thinks he's "too flashy too succeed" and repeatedly questioned cam's work ethic...

:lol: last week on the day of the draft he said Cam could succeed early in his career and he see's a lot of Big Ben in his game. F**k Colin dude just doing it to get people to talk/for ratings.

Haters gone reach/hate :Yawn:

I still wish we would have snagged Tyrod Taylor.

I still wish we would have snagged Tyrod Taylor.

Who drafted him?

Who drafted him?

Baltimore I think.

Who drafted him?

Baltimore they said he's going to get a chance to stay at QB as well which is surprising but I think he could be a good pro.

Baltimore they said he's going to get a chance to stay at QB as well which is surprising but I think he could be a good pro.

The kid's got everything exept ideal height, I like that he's refusing to change positions.

Good to hear Baltimore picked up Tyrod. Thats a good spot for him. And good to hear he's gonna get a chance to play QB.

colin cowturd

Nice place for him to land.