Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

The "Get To Know Cam Newton" Thread

159 posts in this topic

Cool story bro.

Sorry you got caught in the net too.

Sorry you got caught in the net too.

Wasn't the worst thing that happened to me today...or the last 10 seconds. Eh

Does anybody know if Cam will be on any of the late night shows this week?

Does anybody know if Cam will be on any of the late night shows this week?

Cam will be on Mike & Mike at 8:45am Today.

I'm glad he changed his hair style.

I know that several of the highlights posted were of Cam running over and through defensive players.

I hope that I NEVER see him try this in the NFL. With the hitting that happens out there, if he tries those moves it will be a very short time before they are carrying him off the field.

I want to see him use his legs as a weapon. However, I hope that Shula teaches him the art of sliding and getting out of bounds.

Who are the Camolina Camthers? Never heard of them. I thought we had first pick, but I'm too lazy to look. I figure you guys should compile all the information instead of me just adding any new info myself.

Camolina Camthers??? Seriously?

That has to be the most retarded and and dumbest one yet.

Jesus people, our fan base is starting to sound like a bunch of middle schoolers.

Support Cam as our QB...but don't sound like an idiot.

I know that several of the highlights posted were of Cam running over and through defensive players.

I hope that I NEVER see him try this in the NFL. With the hitting that happens out there, if he tries those moves it will be a very short time before they are carrying him off the field.

I want to see him use his legs as a weapon. However, I hope that Shula teaches him the art of sliding and getting out of bounds.

If a DB like Deangelo Hall or someone Munnerlyn's size gets in his way it might be Deja Vu. just sayin' he is 6'6 2damn50:auto: