Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Lebron

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Collapsed? You mean walking and sobbing? Shame on him for being emotional after losing a shot at a title.

No he went to his knees in the tunnel and they tried to block the cameras from filming it. So great.

By the way, on a scale from 1-10, how butthurt are you?

Posted

Dear LeBron,

You need to get on MY level before you can get on MJs level.

Signed,

Shannon Brown

1 person likes this

Posted

dear Mr. Wadesorry for fuging up your team and messing up the chemistry. i know you were so close to having a championship team and i wanted to ride your coat tails.... maybe next year we can get a couple more heartless players and have another go.

love bron bron

uhhhh................hahahahaa....................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................what?

Are you serious?

Posted

No he went to his knees in the tunnel and they tried to block the cameras from filming it. So great.

My bad only saw the part of him walking.

And 1 since I'm not a Heat fan. I'm a Lebron fan. I understand he is the best player in the game and I understand that this won't the last time he'll be in the finals. I also understand that the Mavs clearly were the better team in this series, which you don't understand because you can't get past your hate for Lebron and the Heat. Which is pretty pathetic.

Posted

heart beats talent

Posted

heart beats talent

Ok hold on wait a minute.

Are you SERIOUSLY sitting here and telling me that last years Heat team would have won it all if nothing had changed in the off season?

Please tell that's not what you are saying.

Posted

And 1 since I'm not a Heat fan.

Put it this way, he's so butthurt, he felt the need to neg rep me.

LeBron wishes he had the amount of swag I have and nothing you do will change that!

2 people like this

Posted

Ok hold on wait a minute.

Are you SERIOUSLY sitting here and telling me that last years Heat team would have won it all if nothing had changed in the off season?

Please tell that's not what you are saying.

Yes I think that's what he's saying, to the letter.

Posted

dan-gilbert1.jpg

Posted

Put it this way, he's so butthurt, he felt the need to neg rep me.

LeBron wishes he had the amount of swag I have and nothing you do will change that!

I neg repped you because you fuging think Shannon Brown is better than Lebron.

Seriously my lord, are you fuging kidding me? Shannon fuging Brown?!

Posted

I understand he is the best player in the game and I understand that this won't the last time he'll be in the finals.

Potential to be the best player in the game, and actually being the best player in the game are two completely different things. LeBron doesn't WANT to be the best player, he doesn't WANT the ball in crunch time. That's what puts Wade and Kobe above him.

How people can continue to be apologists for him for this series is absolutely stunning. This isn't Cleveland, there are no excuses for him this time around.

Posted

A "lebron fan" lol