Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

952 posts in this topic

Posted

I need one of those. I'm currently trying to complete the 2012 gold silhouette set.

Posted

I need one of those. I'm currently trying to complete the 2012 gold silhouette set.

Really, do you have the nick Foles?

Posted

I do need Nick Foles.

Posted

I do need Nick Foles.

I have an unused redemption for a Foles /99

Posted

Really hate to do it but i gotta sell my collection :(. Steve Smith autos, muhsin muhammad auto, dan connor superbowl ticket stub auto plus a shitload more. All cards are in MINT condition. Book value for all is over 500, im not looking for close to that. Pm me we can set up a deal, it will be too good to pass up

Posted

Really hate to do it but i gotta sell my collection :(. Steve Smith autos, muhsin muhammad auto, dan connor superbowl ticket stub auto plus a shitload more. All cards are in MINT condition. Book value for all is over 500, im not looking for close to that. Pm me we can set up a deal, it will be too good to pass up

Any chance you can get some photos of the autos and memorabilia cards?

Posted

I have an unused redemption for a Foles /99

I actually might not need it. Fingers crossed. I have a couple of boxes of the crown royale coming Monday. If I don't get lucky I'll want it. I'll let you know either way. Much appreciated look out.

Posted

Just wanted to show the Cam autos that I've pulled myself all together, not pictured is the first I pulled, sold it because it was a dual auto with Mark Ingram and had no logos, it was an Elite Passing of the Torch /25

Pictured in the order I pulled them, Gold Standard is 325/325, Crown /25, Crown Silhouette /199

img2509lm.jpg

Posted

Just wanted to show the Cam autos that I've pulled myself all together, not pictured is the first I pulled, sold it because it was a dual auto with Mark Ingram and had no logos, it was an Elite Passing of the Torch /25

Pictured in the order I pulled them, Gold Standard is 325/325, Crown /25, Crown Silhouette /199

img2509lm.jpg

You bastards make me sick always pulling Cam autos or Zuck Fod pulling Luck autos..lol

I guarantee if I go buy a hobby box my best pull will be a Brian Quick auto.

Posted

I cant decide what to get next. I either want a sweet cam rc auto or 2 boxes of 2011 crown fb. Any input?

Posted

I cant decide what to get next. I either want a sweet cam rc auto or 2 boxes of 2011 crown fb. Any input?

Go for the Cam. You'll be kicking yourself after you get the boxes, and nothing better than a Austin Pettis auto.

Posted

Go for the Cam. You'll be kicking yourself after you get the boxes, and nothing better than a Austin Pettis auto.

That would suck since u could if got s sweet cam like a contenders. If you guys see any awesime cams 100 to 150 lmk