Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama too Often Isn't Telling the Truth

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Truth be told, this isn’t an “Economic Recovery Budget.” It is a Lyndon Johnson plan: in the midst of “crisis,” a controversial war and an economic slow down we’re being told that we need a massive expansion of the federal government, higher taxes, heavier debt for our children and defense cuts that are tantamount to unilateral disarmament.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30870

Posted · Report post

sweet an editorial from a hack website

go ahead and tell us why you read an online magazine that called the feminine mystique one of the 10 most harmful books of the 19th and 20th century, on par with mein kampf

Posted · Report post

also quick reminder that humanevents is the website that attacked obama for concealing the details of his stimulus because they released it in PDF form

Instead of publishing the bill as a regular internet document -- which people can search by “key words” and otherwise, the Dems took hours to convert the final bill from the regular searchable format into “pdf” files, which can be read but not searched

Posted · Report post

Where SCP got his quote from doesn't change the fact that Obama, along with every other politician in DC, is full of sh*t.

Posted · Report post

Fiz, don't hate the playa!!!!!

Since we are labeling, can I go ahead and classify MSNBC as a hack TV station?

Posted · Report post

Where SCP got his quote from doesn't change the fact that Obama, along with every other politician in DC, is full of sh*t.

groundbreaking, insightful analysis

Posted · Report post

Fiz, don't hate the playa!!!!!

Since we are labeling, can I go ahead and classify MSNBC as a hack TV station?

sure

Posted · Report post

also quick reminder that humanevents is the website that attacked obama for concealing the details of his stimulus because they released it in PDF form

pdf files are a product of the devil himself.

Posted · Report post

pdf files are a product of the devil himself.

the only thing more embarrassing than your stupidity and ignorance is your unfunny attempts to deflect criticism with what you think is humor.

Posted · Report post

Hay guyz whats going on in this thread?

Posted · Report post

the only thing more embarrassing than your stupidity and ignorance is your unfunny attempts to deflect criticism with what you think is humor.

I know dude. I often think about my lack of humor while I'm sitting on the crapper trying to decide which page of The Audacity of Hope I should rip out to wipe my ass with.

Posted · Report post

Hay guyz whats going on in this thread?

There you are!!! Where have you been silly?

Don't tread on my conservative thread.