venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:30 PM

Or, ya know, it was al-Qaeda.

well yea they had a hand in this operation as well...please see CIA/Israeli intelligence.

#48 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

Yes, over 1500 engineers and physicists have no idea how buildings work.

Here's a video of yet another highly educated government insider claiming it was an inside job.

Lol I thought that was going to be an engineer. I watched about 3 minutes of the video. I don't care either way about the inside job part, I've said that many times. In fact I said something similar to what the mustache man said earlier in the thread. If they are willing to sacrifice so many lives in iraq then 9/11 wasn't really that big a sacrifice of life. The infastructure and economic damage seems way too severe though.

I'm just talking about the building part. It's mind bogglingly dumb that some of the stuff they have claimed went on unchecked for so long.

#49 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

Lol I thought that was going to be an engineer. I watched about 3 minutes of the video. I don't care either way about the inside job part, I've said that many times. In fact I said something similar to what the mustache man said earlier in the thread. If they are willing to sacrifice so many lives in iraq then 9/11 wasn't really that big a sacrifice of life. The infastructure and economic damage seems way too severe though.

I'm just talking about the building part. It's mind bogglingly dumb that some of the stuff they have claimed went on unchecked for so long.

Yeah, no that wasn't a video of an engineer, it was just a video I had just watched. But there is a group of 1500 engineers and physicists that have signed on against the official story of 911 attacks and state that their had to be secondary explosives.

#50 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:13 PM

Here's an interview with the OP author.

#51 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

Yeah, no that wasn't a video of an engineer, it was just a video I had just watched. But there is a group of 1500 engineers and physicists that have signed on against the official story of 911 attacks and state that their had to be secondary explosives.

Just to put this 1500 number in perspective 70,000 engineers graduate in the US each year.

#52 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

Just to put this 1500 number in perspective 70,000 engineers graduate in the US each year.

Logic and facts have no place in the TB!!

#53 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:13 PM

yeah I was thinking about all the members of the various professional structural organizations. Most structural engineering organizations/institutions have tens of thousands of members, although I'm sure almost all of them overlap to some extent. Most of them are international even they are based in a country.

This whole thing is sad.

#54 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:51 AM

and?

#55 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:49 AM

and?

and that number represents about one tenth of one percent of the engineers in the US.

#56 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:12 PM

and that number represents about one tenth of one percent of the engineers in the US.

And?

When becoming an architect or engineer, are all individuals required to establish what their view on 9/11 is or something? And are those who subscribe to the alternative, required to join AE911?

#57 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

And?

When becoming an architect or engineer, are all individuals required to establish what their view on 9/11 is or something? And are those who subscribe to the alternative, required to join AE911?

And that makes it idiotic to throw the 1500 engineers statement around as if its some impressive number. You could probably find that many engineers that believe a lot of outlandish things.

#58 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

And that makes it idiotic to throw the 1500 engineers statement around as if its some impressive number. You could probably find that many engineers that believe a lot of outlandish things.

Considering the risks these individuals are taking by representing this group, i'd say that number is pretty significant.

#59 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,496 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

Considering the risks these individuals are taking by representing this group, i'd say that number is pretty significant.

Risks? Lololololololol

#60 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

Risks? Lololololololol

Speaking out on certain truths the gov't has worked diligently on keeping under wraps, has gotten people killed in the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com