Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Agency Update

582 posts in this topic

Posted

*Aso to Jets

:O No one would be able to throw on them

Posted

u most def told us cofield was coming here

I know i have admitted I was wrong about Washington. I was saying I never said the Panthers would only bid on Cofield if it was for under 8 mil. I said that about Joseph.

Posted

max starks getting released, he is huge 6'8-345

Posted

30, Coming off neck surgery and out of shape.

Posted

If you guys spent as much time on educating yourselves about our team as you spend chasing NJpanthers around we would be a much better fanbase.

I could give a fug if he is right or wrong.

Stop trolling these fuging threads before I ban the whole fuging forum

We saw today there are too many of your unwashed goons.

Posted

I resent that! If I wash, my skin smells weird, like flowers, and who the hell would post on a football forum like that?!

Posted

$100 says NJ will say something to the effect that Minnesota will be in the market for a top WR prospect... Especially now that Rice is gone...

Not hating either*

Posted

$100 says NJ will say something to the effect that Minnesota will be in the market for a top WR prospect... Especially now that Rice is gone...

Not hating either*

$100 you are wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted

$100 you are wrong.

How would u like your payment good sir? Cash or check?

Posted

If you guys spent as much time on educating yourselves about our team as you spend chasing NJpanthers around we would be a much better fanbase.

I could give a fug if he is right or wrong.

Stop trolling these fuging threads before I ban the whole fuging forum

attachment.php?attachmentid=1429734&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1308412405

Posted

Important to note....

NJP reporting that Aso has agreed to go to Jets, Cromartie to Oakland, Carr to Jacksonville...

Joseph has offers from: Seattle,Cleveland, and Detroit... Feels that Houston and Detroit will be a winner...

Also saying expect tomorrow to be fun... Hopefully ^He meant for us...

Good stuff

Check out his twitter... Same name as here

Posted

NJPanthers... I found your info, and this site through people on Twitter. I really appreciate the info you've been giving, but I have one question: Why is it that Dion Caputi of NFL Draft Update seems to have all this information right before you post, as in minutes before?

I was looking through his twitter feed (http://twitter.com/#!/nfldraftupdate) and literally minutes after he writes something you tweet about 'just hearing from your source'. Strangest part is that it only happens when you get something right.

On the things that don't pan out Dion never discusses it. In this case I'm directly referring to Dion talking about Asomugha to the Jets, Orton to the Dolphina

I find this especially interesting because he's one of the 18 people you follow on Twitter, and he's got a fairly unknown account by NFL insider standards. Do you know him personally? Do you both share the same source? If you do share the same source, how come he always posts first?

Like I said, I appreciate the updates but I'm just trying to work out why you get basically the same info as him, but post slightly later