Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncmonzta

Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

72 posts in this topic

And Merchant (who's done this for years) called him on it.

CHEAP as it comes. And I recorded the fight... The ref Clearly was asking the score table if they were ready to go

Obviously scripted

So the ref coming out and saying it was legal still makes you think this way?

I thought the ref had to signal that the fight was back on.

I thought the same thing

What a classless, cheap shot cop out move. Sure you are undefeated but you were scared of losing and took a cheap shot on a guy who was apologizing. What a turd.

Nope not classless. Dude headbutted him and that's the cheapest fuging move in all of boxing. I wish more people would do what Mayweather did when these assholes want to headbutt somebody.

Apologies were made in the center...after that, and the ref steps away then you better defend yourself. All boxers are told to defend themselves at all times before the fight anyway.

Manny is Floyds daddy and he knows it. Wanna shut the critics up? Fight em pussy.

It was def a cheap shot, but the rules are the rules and Ortiz should have known better.

Mayweather is a self-centered SOB, but he is a damn good fighter.

Manny is Floyds daddy and he knows it. Wanna shut the critics up? Fight em pussy.

Mayweather isn't the one dodging the fight, Pacquiao will not take the blood tests before the match. Knowing that Pacquiao rise could be due to illegal substances why would Mayweather agree to a fight without the reassurance that Pacquiao is clean?

Mayweather isn't the one dodging the fight, Pacquiao will not take the blood tests before the match. Knowing that Pacquiao rise could be due to illegal substances why would Mayweather agree to a fight without the reassurance that Pacquiao is clean?

Oh please he's agreed to everything but blood tests the day of due to superstitions he's even agreed to take a blood test immediately after the fight...this has nothing to do with floyd's stance on testing the fact that you believe that shows how gullible you are....floyd is scared shitless of manny showing him how to fight....

What I learned in boxing is that the second the fight is on, the fight is on. Hell, I was taught not even to touch gloves after the beginning of the first, even if your opponent held his gloves out.

I don't think it was a cheap shot. He did what he had to do to gain the advantage and win the fight.

That's what I was taught too. Ortiz should have defended himself - when you're in the ring you don't let your guard down for anything.

Cheap? Perhaps, but certainly legal.

No I agree, it was a cheap shot to headbutt I haven't denied that. Yet ortiz took the penalty and was in the middle of apologizing and the mandatory glove tap when mayweather sucker punched. It had to be tenths of seconds from being illegal. Ya he was going to get tapped back but mayweather proved nothing here. He knew he would have lost. Hes to scared to fight Manny. The ref wasn't even looking because they were tapping gloves. They both took cheap shots but floyds was much much worse. Add a classless W to that record, and keep ducking that loss vs Manny ya scumbag.

You might want to look at the score cards. ortiz was getting beaten badly. he could only land a punch when he pushed him into a corner. floyd was dismantling round by round. Bring on pac-roid and tell him take the test. If floyd is taking the drug test at the same time as manny i don't see the problem. Mosley has done it and so has ortiz,what's manny got that those two don't have? looks like he's got something to hide to me.