Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@ pilares fanboys...

120 posts in this topic

Posted

seems like your boy might be getting his shot.

josephperson Ron Rivera says Panthers are making a change on kickoff returns, where Jordan Pugh or rookie KeAloha Pilares will replace Goodson.

josephperson Goodson missed a day w illness this week, but he also had a muff last week in Chicago and was replaced by Pugh that day. ...

josephperson Rivera says he's eager to see what Pilares can do. Had a setback with an ankle sprain a few weeks ago, but has "top-end speed," Rivera said.

congrats.

i hope he can get the job done.

Posted

pilares deserves this shot, I'd like to see them throw screen passes to him too.

1 person likes this

Posted

They should also try him out at punt returns. And Rivera, PUT IN TUTU AT RECEIVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

pilares deserves this shot
why?

not hating on the kid.

i just don't understand the love.

Posted

eh, not sure I like that. Goodson looked great last year at returns. Pugh looks a good bit behind Goodson's development. Pilares is an unknown.....so I'd be more in favor of him getting a shot. Don't really want Pugh back there.

AE got a quarter of the season.......I haven't been impressed.

Posted

why?

not hating on the kid.

i just don't understand the love.

He has had limited time from his injury over the summer, but every time he has been on the field he has been solid. I like the speed he showed on the anderson touchdown in the preseason. He's not the biggest guy but he was a HB transitioned to a WR, he's got speed and deadly in the open field.

Posted

It'll be interesting to see what he makes of the opportunity.

Posted

We need a spark somewhere......anywhere. Offense needs someone on D or ST to make at least one impact play.

so far in 4 games the D and ST have generated 1 legit big play (Godfrey INT)

Posted

I really want to see what this kid can do... no real reason why other than he looked like a baller coming out of college.

Posted

I like Armanti on PR and Pliares on KR. Nice setup.

Posted

im more concerned about the ones TACKLING on special teams. not the ones catching.

Posted

We need a spark somewhere......anywhere. Offense needs someone on D or ST to make at least one impact play.

so far in 4 games the D and ST have generated 1 legit big play (Godfrey INT)

saftey was pretty big too