• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 DT3428

DT3428

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

Why do you all have to bitch about a loss every week? Just get over it and look forward to next week, there are a lot of good things in our future.. It makes panther fans look like little bitches

There should be a Bitching Central subforum for your bullpoo.

Thanks, that is all

the entire forum would be a subforum but I do agree with you.

#17 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,337 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

Yeah I go to most all of them. I was at todays game

bad data point

#18 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,337 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

Why do you all have to bitch about a loss every week? Just get over it and look forward to next week, there are a lot of good things in our future.. It makes panther fans look like little bitches

Thanks, that is all

Some fans, like me, enjoy knowing that we are still in the season - which we now are not. Believe that potential and future are neat but would like to see some wins. Think that we have more than enough talent to beat anyone right now. Are tired of sitting through 5 of 6 non winning seasons.

I pay 4-5k per year on the hopes that my team will be successful. Call me crazy but I'd like that to happen some season soon.

At what point do fans like you start thinking we should win games?

#19 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Thanks, that is all

When we win, I am real happy. When we lose, I like bitchin. I find me a message board and start bitchin. Here is some advice for you. You don't like the bitchin, you should just come here when we win.

#20 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

YAYYY! We're going to be SO rad next year! 100% guaranteed! Fua will be the king of kings! Naanee will have 9 TDs! Chud will coach his ass off! Did you SEE that block by Kalil today? I bet he gets the most Probowl votes next season as we roll on to the Super Bowl!

Better, OP?

#21 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,367 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

cause this is what we do? its not like we play

#22 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

A L is a fukin L. Don't matter 'bout how much. When teams can come here and advance the ball at will, we got some serious problems. Cam lost it whit his first pass. Defense couldn't get the stop. It seemed exciting, however, it was much easier for the aints than it looked. It came a point for them to get it done, and they did. L is an L. I am glad the saints did not cover. But that is nothing to me cause I did not bet. Panthers are still losers and the laughing stock of the NFL. They need to get some pride. Sneek up and get a win, I quit bitchin. Bitchin is what this is here for. Don't like it, come only when we win.

GO PANTHERS!

#23 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,952 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

yeah guys moral victories woooooooo

No such thing as a loss that is a moral victory. Only a win is a victory. A loss is a loss. This was a bitter, bitter defeat.

#24 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

No such thing as a loss that is a moral victory. Only a win is a victory. A loss is a loss. This was a bitter, bitter defeat.

And it's all your fault!

#25 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,608 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

Thanks, that is all

Why do you got to make stupid threads?

#26 Dont Check My Chicken

Dont Check My Chicken

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

These losses SHOULD upset people. Watch Cam's press conference after the game and see the rage he's having to hold inside over this losing. Is he a little bitch too?

I agree. It makes me sick to listen to a bunch of excuses from a bunch of defeatists who appreciate losing. We SHOULD be upset! How can you claim to care about winning if you accept losing without any remorse?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com