Photo
- - - - -

Dook will loose to UNC every time they play this year.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:07 AM

Dunk fans? Its true, Rivers can dunk but he can also shoot and drive. And Duke does inflate things, hell they inflated UNC twice last season.[/QUOTE]

We did lose last yr. We had to get some seasoning! Well its this yr, and we got more fire power. Our leading scorers are back. Unlike poor duek. 40+ points a gm is gonna be Tuff to find with all those unprovens. Plus you can't replace the heart that singler and Smith displayed each wk. I know we are gonna be in the final four but duek will be watching as usual.

#32 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:44 AM

So you are the expert. OK, but why don't you get paid for your know-all knowledge! Rivers is also unproven in college. He not going to make first team nothing. Only freshman of the wk a few times. Lol, dunk fans inflate everything! Hahaha, you are funny. Keep up the gd work. We need a laugh every now and then.

Never said I was an expert but I do understand the game of basketball and I do watch a ton of it. You probably should pay me if not for basketball advice at the least I could teach you how to write a complete sentence with proper grammar ("He not going to make first team nothing."):rofl:

I also find it funny that you would want to try and call me out and I have no idea what you are saying in these sentences. "Lol, dunk fans inflate everything! Hahaha, you are funny. Keep up the gd work. We need a laugh every now and then." Who are "dunk" fans and what are they trying to inflate?:confused:

#33 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:47 AM

Dunk fans? Its true, Rivers can dunk but he can also shoot and drive. And Duke does inflate things, hell they inflated UNC twice last season.

We did lose last yr. We had to get some seasoning! Well its this yr, and we got more fire power. Our leading scorers are back. Unlike poor duek. 40+ points a gm is gonna be Tuff to find with all those unprovens. Plus you can't replace the heart that singler and Smith displayed each wk. I know we are gonna be in the final four but duek will be watching as usual.[/QUOTE]

Kind of like 2010?

#34 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:10 AM

Bdk, you didn't have to insult my grammar. Lol, i was rushing by the way. I'm ready for college bball. No matter who has the better teams, its always a gd game. Well sometimes. We got crushed a few gms back. I hole you guys go injury free, so its no excuses when duek takes two loses.

#35 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 04:37 AM

The ONLY team that scares me is UK. I still take us because of the experience edge...but they are going to be nasty.

We SHOULD beat dook every time we play them this year. The reason is pretty simple to me...I don't think dook is very good at the point and aren't that strong inside

#36 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

I agree the Heels should win both games due to the frontcourt advantage but we all know UNC can't guard the 3. Duke will shoot a ton of 3's this season and that will be their advantage over most teams they play.

Edited by Wanderlai, 11 November 2011 - 10:45 AM.

#37 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

The heels gonna pound those clowns! Lol, they just barely won at home last night. Where the heck is being?? I guess he is a no show. Austin Rivers!! Hahahahalol! Third team baller. Gonna need more than 10 pts off the bench kido!! Lolhahaha!

#38 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

You guys do know Belmont is better than MSU and was even ranked as high as 21st in some preseason polls right? We're gonna have a solid squad this year, I mean Harrison Barnes and UNC were sooooooooo good at the beginning of last season, right? Rivers is gonna have a hell of a year and we have one of the deepest benches in the country. Curry and Mason Plumlee will both have great campaigns too.

#39 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

You guys do know Belmont is better than MSU and was even ranked as high as 21st in some preseason polls right? We're gonna have a solid squad this year, I mean Harrison Barnes and UNC were sooooooooo good at the beginning of last season, right? Rivers is gonna have a hell of a year and we have one of the deepest benches in the country. Curry and Mason Plumlee will both have great campaigns too.

"I can plays basketball wit my brofers at dooook?!?

Posted Image

#40 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

Lol! 10 pts is a get bench! Hahaha please stop. Stop making excuses. Too early for that. Y'all were at home??!! Where were those top rated recruits? Lol, only rivers? Y'all in trouble. Lol!

#41 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

Coach K gets his all time most wins, win against UNC Ashville, and they will only win by 7

#42 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

LOL Dook is about to get whooped on this year

#43 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO