Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was this a first?

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

DWill and JStew in the backfield at the same time? I do not remember it before...have wanted to see it.

Hope we see it more....bet we do. So many weapons on the field.

Love an offense with some creativity.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

They use a Pistol offset with Stew next to Cam and D-Will behind him

its pretty sweet, cant wait to watch it more. Im pretty sure they were in a similar formation when D-Will had that option TD against NO

Posted · Report post

The pistol formation with those two is my favorite formation

Posted · Report post

i see it every play when im playing madden lol

Posted · Report post

DWill and JStew in the backfield at the same time? I do not remember it before...have wanted to see it.

Hope we see it more....bet we do. So many weapons on the field.

Love an offense with some creativity.

And i would like to see some sexy pics from the female huddlers not pics off the internet but real huddler pics.

Posted · Report post

And i would like to see some sexy pics from the female huddlers not pics off the internet but real huddler pics.

Off topic..we are talking football here.

Posted · Report post

This guy over here. Solicitation is a crime

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Off topic..we are talking football here.

yeah... BUT they go hand to hand thats why football has cheerleaders.

Just saying

Posted · Report post

It makes sense for any number of reasons to do it. Especially when we run that triple option.

Posted · Report post

Says the ***.... Im sorry next time I will include the guys for you. Im sure there are others on here like you and you guys can private message your gay photos. But see girls like it... They dont buy clothes to reveal them selves if they didnt like the attention. Go and take a camera into a bar see what happens. Im just saying now since you are gay this does not apply to you but... I know I like the attention from the ladies and they do 2. So it may be a crime.. and a bad one to fags but to the straight guys and ladies its not so bad.

Posted · Report post

Also now since we all know your gay change your pic nobody wants to see or hear about your fantasy about riding the newton express.

Posted · Report post

Says the ***.... Im sorry next time I will include the guys for you. Im sure there are others on here like you and you guys can private message your gay photos. But see girls like it... They dont buy clothes to reveal them selves if they didnt like the attention. Go and take a camera into a bar see what happens. Im just saying now since you are gay this does not apply to you but... I know I like the attention from the ladies and they do 2. So it may be a crime.. and a bad one to fags but to the straight guys and ladies its not so bad.

Spoken like a true womanizing sociopath.

And i only read the first two poorly made argument points LoL

1 person likes this