Photo
- - - - -

RAGE: How many Huddlers broke something yesterday?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#16 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:07 AM

stupid fan is stupid

"We lost so I think I will destroy some of my property. And now since I am so proud of myself, I will tell everyone about it."

The guy missed a gimme field goal that would have given us the CHANCE to win. It wasn't Rodney King. Don't burn down your own town killer.

What kind of fvckn retard thinks this way? I can maybe understand if it was act of rage where you saw red but you created a thread about it in search of other people as unstable as you are. Do us all and all the remaining Panther mugs a favor and find something else to channel your gamma radiated psyche toward.

Hey I just told a experience, i only shared it to help others rant/vent. Just becuase Im a competitive compassionate fan and I broke something doesnt make me stupid. Everyone has done this at some point in their life. You can have any opinion on the matter, and thats fine, it the only time ill reply to it.

I fought for people to have their own opinion. Show some respect, you dont like my post dont read it

Till then GO PANTHERs enjoy the bye week, you need it.

#17 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:17 AM

What is funny im actually a laid back guy that rarely gets angry or fights, sports and competition just brings out my bad side. Oh and my post wasnt to brag it was out of curiosity.

#18 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:17 AM

I appreciate your service, but you shouldn't try to hide behind it. Which is exactly what you just did.

IMO you still have some screws loose and apparently are proud of it. Will you blame that on your service too?

#19 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:20 AM

I appreciate your service, but you shouldn't try to hide behind it. Which is exactly what you just did.

IMO you still have some screws loose and apparently are proud of it. Will you blame that on your service too?

nah its all good, I dont have any beef with you, water under the bridge. I was fine a few hours later. Maybe I have some screws loose maybe not, no one is perfect. I have a good life that all that matters. Been a panthers fan since their inception and always will be!

#20 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

Proud of my service will never blame it for anything, it shows in my screen name, it is part of me. Semper Fi till I die! I have to actually work now adios.

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,339 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:34 AM

Broke the seal on another bottle of Becks.

#22 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,702 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:54 AM

Broke the seal on another bottle of Becks.

becks is good, I havent had them in a while, maybe i will the next panther game

#23 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:04 AM

stupid fan is stupid

"We lost so I think I will destroy some of my property. And now since I am so proud of myself, I will tell everyone about it."

The guy missed a gimme field goal that would have given us the CHANCE to win. It wasn't Rodney King. Don't burn down your own town killer.

What kind of fvckn retard thinks this way? I can maybe understand if it was act of rage where you saw red but you created a thread about it in search of other people as unstable as you are. Do us all and all the remaining Panther mugs a favor and find something else to channel your gamma radiated psyche toward.

he might sound like a hot head in this thread, but you sound like an arrogant dick. Internet judgment of people is total win!

#24 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:07 AM

he might sound like a hot head in this thread, but you sound like an arrogant dick. Internet judgment of people is total win!

So yo agree with my assumption, thanks, but not necessary.

#25 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,817 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

TBH if you break stuff every game your a hot head but this one was different. TBH I was more shocked then mad. After he missed that kick the whole stadium was like WTF OMG did this really just happen.

Edited by Snake_Fist_Gung_Fu, 31 October 2011 - 10:19 AM.

#26 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

thanks for proving my assessment of you.

#27 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

thanks for proving my assessment of you.

huh

like I give a sh-t

take your own advice in this thread mrford

btw, what furniture items did you tear up in your house, somebody else's house?

#28 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:15 AM

I lit up a joint and watched southpark its pretty much my pre loss ritual.

#29 rickyisclutch

rickyisclutch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

Wanted to break the Vikings fan in the Udeze jersey in 536 who kept screaming THREE TWO ONE FIRST DOWN! after every Vikings first down.

#30 mrford

mrford

Chupacabra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

i tore nothing up. i did not realize that it was a requirement to have done so to post in this thread.

i just wanted to point out that you are being pretty judgmental and pretty dickish in this thread. to the point that its almost embarrassing. lay off the guy, hes passionate. cant blame him for that. you dont approve, no need to go on a rant and make personal insults about the guy. stop being a dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com