Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Emotions/Body Language Redux

167 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

One disturbing thing I heard today, was that Cam sometimes ignores and walks past coach Shula when he's frustrated.

I don't know if that's true or not, but if that's the case....Rivera needs to put a boot in dat ass and get that poo straightened out. I wouldn't be putting up with that, I don't care how good he is.

Posted · Report post

Better that he gives himself a chance to cool off then blowing up at his coach... he's 22 guys, cut him some slack.

Posted · Report post

Better that he gives himself a chance to cool off then blowing up at his coach... he's 22 guys, cut him some slack.

Seconded. The guy is a rookie who isn't used to losing. He's far too overanalyzed...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

no excuses.

Posted · Report post

I change the channel after opponents score, so I don't have to hear the away team scream. My couch language is redux.

Posted · Report post

One disturbing thing I heard today, was that Cam sometimes ignores and walks past coach Shula when he's frustrated.

Yeah, I was disturbed that he wasn't prancing around all joyful when his team was down by 28.

Keep beating that horse...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Not excusing Cam but no one says anything when Brady sulks on the sidelines.....

Posted · Report post

I can promise you I've seen Brady, Manning and Rodgers do this exact same thing. Coaches understand it, why can't fans?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What I saw was a very talented QB...with a maturity problem, could he be the next Vince Young...not saying he will be but he folded grabbed his ball and went home,,,5'10 Brees isn't gonna do that.......plus he apparently doesn't like getting hit. He is typical athlete coddled since birth.....discuss ?

Posted · Report post

Where did you hear that from, again? Was it your ass?

Posted · Report post

Hey sulking is fine, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Ignoring the people that's integral to your success and trying to help you get better is something that's taught in high school.

Posted · Report post

Brady acts like a bitch on the sideline = fiery competitor

Cam walks by QB coach (circumstances/context unknown) = bad team leader

According to analysts, announcers, some fans.

1 person likes this