Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone know what 89 said to Sean Payton?

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#46 Albi-A-Saint

Albi-A-Saint

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

lets not forget, we had the first meeting won. the saints got us in the last minute of the game. we should have had them. that was also the game where the cheap shot saints blasted smitty in the endzone after he crossed the line. explain that. dirty ass saints. yes they are the team to beat , but we will have their number sooner than later. they will fear us.

That was a late hit and I think Harper was just upset Greer got embarrassed on that play, but why attack Jenkins after the play? He didn't even seem to mind the late hit and took it in stride until the teams start to go after each other.

P.S. - It's sad when your own forum members have to tell you to give up on the Katrina Jabs, below Classless.

Edited by Albi-A-Saint, 02 January 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#47 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,357 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:39 PM

You guys kill me with Katrina, stop talking about that poo. fug the saints but no reason to wish another katrina on new orleans.

"these guys are taking piss shots at every aspect of our team, city, and fanbase in the wrong forum but please don't make jokes about a natural disaster that's just too far guys i mean come on :("

#48 Port City Cat Fan

Port City Cat Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

That was a late hit and I think Harper was just upset Greer got embarrassed on that play, but why attack Jenkins after the play? He didn't even seem to mind the late hit and took it in stride until the teams start to go after each other.

i am still not sure if smith new who we as attacking or not. i think he thought it was the guy who hit him. a lot of stuff went down after the intial hit, we will never know why steve jumped when he did, i am sure it was justified. though he should have gone after harper.
so you cheap shot a guy who clearly was out of play just because your teammate got burned. dirty.

#49 Port City Cat Fan

Port City Cat Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:44 PM

P.S. - It's sad when your own forum members have to tell you to give up on the Katrina Jabs, below Classless.

agreed but when we are at the top of the nfc south lets see if you still come to these forums and stir stuff up.

#50 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

Don't take that wrong. You're a troll and annoying and I hate your team but no reason for Panther's fans to make fun of 1,500 dying.

#51 uncfan888

uncfan888

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Don't take that wrong. You're a troll and annoying and I hate your team but no reason for Panther's fans to make fun of 1,500 dying.

i hate the saints, falcons, and bucs with a passion.. but there's no reason for any fan of any sports team to make fun of something like that. no matter what they may say or do, a response like that is below the belt. That's far too serioius, and in the end, this is just supposed to be entertainment

#52 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless Riverboat Ron

• HUDDLER
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:55 PM

"Ranch dressing....ya bleu cheese biatch...."

#53 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:55 PM

i hate the saints, falcons, and bucs with a passion.. but there's no reason for any fan of any sports team to make fun of something like that. no matter what they may say or do, a response like that is below the belt. That's far too serioius, and in the end, this is just supposed to be entertainment

i agree. i mean these guys are going full retard and making this forum 100% unreadable and all but gee whiz guys take it easy.

#54 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

You guys kill me with Katrina, stop talking about that poo. fug the saints but no reason to wish another katrina on new orleans.

And you guys crack me up getting upset about it. In the bible, god wiped out to worthless, scummy, gutter shithole cities known as Sodom and Gomorrah. Why? Because there wasn't a single thing or person there worthy of being on this planet. Fast forward to New Orleans and Katrina, where the good lord tried to fix a mistake again, and you sensitive girls start crying. Get over it.

#55 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

And you guys crack me up getting upset about it. In the bible, god wiped out to worthless, scummy, gutter poohole cities known as Sodom and Gomorrah. Why? Because there wasn't a single thing or person there worthy of being on this planet. Fast forward to New Orleans and Katrina, where the good lord tried to fix a mistake again, and you sensitive girls start crying. Get over it.

hey guy that's too mean. we're supposed to take being called inbreds with a smile and a wink okay. this forum is supposed to have the ambiance of a high school guidance counselor's office and we need to show how big we are by having the courage to walk away from bullies. we're trying to make this forum the internet equivalent of a cableknit sweater and mug of cocoa and frankly you're upsetting me.

we need to greet them with hugs, not hate brother. now hang on while i grab my acoustic guitar and lead us all in a singalong.

Edited by london67, 02 January 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#56 uncfan888

uncfan888

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

And you guys crack me up getting upset about it. In the bible, god wiped out to worthless, scummy, gutter poohole cities known as Sodom and Gomorrah. Why? Because there wasn't a single thing or person there worthy of being on this planet. Fast forward to New Orleans and Katrina, where the good lord tried to fix a mistake again, and you sensitive girls start crying. Get over it.

no one is getting upset. it's just not worth joking about. there are plenty of other things to rag on about that city, team, and fanbase.

Also, I'm pretty sure that if God wanted to truly wipe out New Orleans like he did Sodom and Gomorrah, he wouldn't leave a trace of it behind

#57 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

God, people are absolute idiots.

You joke about something that caused people to lose actual family members, jobs and loved ones. Oh Oooh Oooh I KNOW I KNOW but wait lets justify it!!!! "He talked junk about our football team, so who cares if hundreds of peoples lives were left in shambles. It's TOTALLY equivalent!" Grow up.

Edited by PantherBoy95, 02 January 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#58 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,596 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

Yes, please no more hurricane disaster jokes about New Orleans, fellas. We shouldn't ever wish for that to happen again. We all know that poo-hole they call a city isn't worth one federal dollar or piece of plywood to rebuild, so let's hope nothing like that ever happens again. But this isn't the smack forum, so we shouldn't insinuate they are all morons for living below sea level with levees made of paper mache, so we will refrain.

Now, back to Smitty - I think he said "fug you muthafugga", something like that.

#59 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,799 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

pretty sure he said "thanks for the homemade braunschweiger recipe!"

:D

#60 jb_online

jb_online

Nag, Nag, Nag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

Now, back to Smitty - I think he said "fug you muthafugga", something like that.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.