• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

I have seen it a million times and should know, but I don't.....how do you embed a youtube video? Can someone post this for me?

Anyway, haven't seen any Cincy games but watching this highlight video I can't help but think...GAWD, if he gets a paw on you then its over! Tackling machine!

I realize this is a highlight video, but can anyone tell me how good he is outside of this highlight film?

Rep for who embeds video and explains it again.LOL

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,194 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

I have seen it a million times and should know, but I don't.....how do you embed a youtube video? Can someone post this for me?

Anyway, haven't seen any Cincy games but watching this highlight video I can't help but think...GAWD, if he gets a paw on you then its over! Tackling machine!

I realize this is a highlight video, but can anyone tell me how good he is outside of this highlight film?

Rep for who embeds video and explains it again.LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJsmdwFcPyg&feature=related

copy the bolded part and then place it between [yt] and [/yt] (of course without anything bolded)

it will look like this [yt]iJsmdwFcPyg[/yt]

#3 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,194 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

oh...and how is he beyond that highlight reel? forgettable.

#4 Shermdog

Shermdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:04 AM

I wouldn't be opposed to taking him with a later pick. I remember him from the NC State game this year. He stood out. Where is he projected to be taken.

#5 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:23 AM

I wouldn't be opposed to taking him with a later pick. I remember him from the NC State game this year. He stood out. Where is he projected to be taken.

3rd or 4th round. Some people may not like him because he played in a weaker conference, but he was named the best defensive player at the DT position. That has to say something. I wouldn't be opposed to taking Brockers in the 1st and Wolfe in the 4th, but because we wasted draft picks on McClain and Fua, that probably won't happen. All in all, I believe he's a good prospect.

#6 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,328 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:58 AM

Connor Barwin cam out of Cinci and I would have loved him over E Brown. ugggghhhhh

(thats who I thought we were making a move for. Him or Kruger)

#7 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

3rd or 4th round. Some people may not like him because he played in a weaker conference, but he was named the best defensive player at the DT position. That has to say something. I wouldn't be opposed to taking Brockers in the 1st and Wolfe in the 4th, but because we wasted draft picks on McClain and Fua, that probably won't happen. All in all, I believe he's a good prospect.

Not even gonna give them a chance eh ?

#8 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:09 AM

Either way, he looks like a Damn good tackler and I can't help but think he would b a pure beast after an NFL training program subbed a bit of fat with muscle. His arms are already huge but a little flabby. No homo

#9 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

Plus if he turns out to be great we can play this after every big play.

#10 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

Plus if he turns out to be great we can play this after every big play.

THIS. This would be Homo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com