Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

look at these lazy welfare queens who demand food stamps instead of jobs

114 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Well, dang! Way to call a group of ppl lazy, especially they are the ones that built this dung hole country. It was built by the blood sweat and tears of the same ppl you are talking about. Still wondering were our reperations are??? You calling the hardest working ppl lazy just make you and ppl look more racist than you are. Im going to give you a quick history lesson esau.

The so called negroes, latinoes, and native amrican are Gods chosen ppl. The real children of Israel. You know why they stole us? Because we built the pyramids in egypt and americas. Still waitng for the pyramids in europe??? So before your racism seep through cyber space, watch who you call lazy.

Posted

Why don't you answer the question at 1:47.

Where is that filmed...Detroit?

Posted

Chicago.

Posted

Well, dang! Way to call a group of ppl lazy, especially they are the ones that built this dung hole country. It was built by the blood sweat and tears of the same ppl you are talking about. Still wondering were our reperations are??? You calling the hardest working ppl lazy just make you and ppl look more racist than you are. Im going to give you a quick history lesson esau.

The so called negroes, latinoes, and native amrican are Gods chosen ppl. The real children of Israel. You know why they stole us? Because we built the pyramids in egypt and americas. Still waitng for the pyramids in europe??? So before your racism seep through cyber space, watch who you call lazy.

New to sarcasm aren't you?

Posted

he is very serious.

Posted

he is very serious.

Who?

Posted

Citilimits.

Posted

Yeah, I'm aware that he is, but I don't think that he understands that Cantrell was being sarcastic when he called the people lazy.

Posted

nah... he doesn't. but, i didn't want to get into it... seeing as we didn't build any pyramids and what-not.

i'd hate to be mistaken for a racist...

Posted

It's like a liberal venom.

Posted

what part of that is liberal?