Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

The American military is really good at killing women and children

104 posts in this topic

haha this is starting to sound like a 'my dad could beat up your dad' arguement

Americans don't understand nuance, so it all comes down to testosterone. We don't get rid of it all on the ice....

Americans don't understand nuance, so it all comes down to testosterone. We don't get rid of it all on the ice....

Good job, Barack. :D

hmm thats odd.... and ours is 'free'...

So is ours, at certain clinics.....

war when we attack them. terrorism when they attack us.

Haha rep if I could.

Fiz:

Would you recommend military action be canceled in any given situation if even one innocent person was to lose his or her life in the process?

Fiz:

Would you recommend military action be canceled in any given situation if even one innocent person was to lose his or her life in the process?

what are the other circumstances?

what are the other circumstances?

Circumstances don't matter - it's a question of principle. Reciprocating thus, can you think of any circumstances where military actions which could possibly result in the mortal demise of an Innocent would be condonable?

Circumstances don't matter - it's a question of principle. Reciprocating thus, can you think of any circumstances where military actions which could possibly result in the mortal demise of an Innocent would be condonable?

im sorry nothing is black and white and i don't see the point of playing this game.

im sorry nothing is black and white and i don't see the point of playing this game.

You've made it black and white with the IBC website. It doesn't count grey deaths.

You've made it black and white with the IBC website. It doesn't count grey deaths.

what?

i mean i know you're not smart at all g5 but you're comparing PhillyB asking me a vague hypothetical based on principles or morals or some higher code or something ludicrous like that to my article which criticizes the military strategy of the United States in an asymmetric war which uses civilian deaths as evidence.

can your puny little mind comprehend that difference? or are you so willing to jump into a argument with me from under someone's skirt that you didn't take the moment it would have required to fire up the neurons and see that you have NOTHING to add to the conversation and you don't understand it in the first place?