who do you like?

Garcia/Grisman

#32 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:58 PM

Nothin wrong with puffin bowls, tooting lines and beating off in front of an open window.

#33 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

Hahahaha.

Mark my words

Matt Ryan will win a superbowl in Atlanta. Delhomme will never win a Superbowl for your f*cking team.

Overrated? God, that's f*cking hilarious.

Did he prove anything to you when he shoved his cock down your defenses throat?

It's a tied series. 1-1. We won at home and lost in Atlanta. That game hasn't affected what Carolina has done this season. It's over and forgotten about.

#34 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:10 AM

It's a tied series. 1-1. We won at home and lost in Atlanta. That game hasn't affected what Carolina has done this season. It's over and forgotten about.

Man, your team is overrated. I'm sorry, they are good, but not as good as their record. You are about to go on a three game losing streak and maybe miss the playoffs.

#35 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,329 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:37 AM

Man, your team is overrated. I'm sorry, they are good, but not as good as their record. You are about to go on a three game losing streak and maybe miss the playoffs.

Every week, some dumbass comes in here and says that we're going to lose the rest of our games and miss the playoffs. Keep it coming.

We were supposed to lose at Green Bay
Tampa Bay was supposed to mop the floor with us
Now Denver is supposed to whip our ass

Okay.

Look, you just pay attention to your parakeets and make sure they beat Tampa Bay for us.

Edited by london67, 13 December 2008 - 08:39 AM.

#36 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:31 PM

Every week, some dumbass comes in here and says that we're going to lose the rest of our games and miss the playoffs. Keep it coming.

We were supposed to lose at Green Bay
Tampa Bay was supposed to mop the floor with us
Now Denver is supposed to whip our ass

Okay.

Look, you just pay attention to your parakeets and make sure they beat Tampa Bay for us.

Denver is sneaky, they've beaten every other NFC South team already this year. Obviously I don't have to mention the Giants. And is the Saint's game in New Orleans? Cause ...yeah, this is the NFC South.

#37 Mr.Ponche

Mr.Ponche

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:55 AM

It's the Falcons for me by a landslide!Just too many thugs over the past few years.A team personality totally embraced by it's fan base.No class.Cast a black cloud over the entire NFL over the past few years,hell over pro sports in general!Now they have for sure the ROY and quite possibly the MVP,yet I haven't seen a single Ryan jersey.Guess he just doesn't "represent" Atlanta the way they want.

#38 Stalkerfishy

Stalkerfishy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Definitely the Falcons.

WHINY ASS FANS

#39 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

Denver is sneaky, they've beaten every other NFC South team already this year.

And not the Panthers.....lemmie guess though, were now gonna lose 2 straight?

keep those predictions coming because every week there is someone saying the panthers are overrated and are going to lose and they just keep winning

and the team i hate the most is the Saints mainly because of how overrated they are in the media, next would be the Falcons then the Bucs (but i respect the Bucs for different reasons but mainly because they have been the best team in our division since it has started, 1 SB win and been to the playoffs a few more times after that and have won the division the most so i can't help but respect em, but i don't like em)

#40 GentlemanJack

GentlemanJack

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:39 PM

I hate the Bucs....but I like Gruden for some reason.
I hate the Falcons........but have some respect for Arthur Blank for some reason.
The Saints don't even register any emotion at all for me.

#41 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:33 PM

And not the Panthers.....lemmie guess though, were now gonna lose 2 straight?

keep those predictions coming because every week there is someone saying the panthers are overrated and are going to lose and they just keep winning

and the team i hate the most is the Saints mainly because of how overrated they are in the media, next would be the Falcons then the Bucs (but i respect the Bucs for different reasons but mainly because they have been the best team in our division since it has started, 1 SB win and been to the playoffs a few more times after that and have won the division the most so i can't help but respect em, but i don't like em)

I didn't really expect them to win, thought they could. Denver is so up and down, just like Philly. The way NY is playing so far, I'm getting worried. But, as long as we make the playoffs, I won't worry about winning the division. It'll be ours for the next 7 or so years anyway very soon.

#42 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:19 PM

wasnt it supposed to be your time with deon, then vick, now ryan. love how 1 player is gona do it all.

#43 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:12 AM

wasnt it supposed to be your time with deon, then vick, now ryan. love how 1 player is gona do it all.

Like you aren't scared

#44 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

4th and 12

#45 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:41 AM

Hmm... 3 game losing streak eh? Keep eating your words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.