#16 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

Then I think a lot of closeted Christians would let out a sigh of relief and be fabulous!

Hymns will be replaced by show tunes!

#17 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

Republican Party self destructing at every opportunity.

How do they ever think that they will win another presidential election is beyond me.

It's a shame really. Obama has given them plenty of chances to make a valid argument about his policies, but they continue to look like morons at every availible chance.

I have my issues with Romney, but I truly believe that he is the only republican over the past 12 months that isnt a complete moron.

(BTW, I consider Paul to be a Libertarian running on a ® ticket)

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

I've been prepared for 4 freaking years venom when is one single thing you've ever said going to happen?

Soon my friend. This will be a year for the books. The system is already starting to crumble before our eyes...and fortunately for us, its looking a lot more hopeful than the fear-mongering garbage i was spewing in the past. Everything is a learning process :)

#19 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

See, you're curious... We already know that when nothing extraordinary happens you guys are just gonna move the dates.

Dates will not be moved. Things are already being put in motion and the tides are starting to turn in all of our best interests.

#20 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Republican Party self destructing at every opportunity.

How do they ever think that they will win another presidential election is beyond me.

It's a shame really. Obama has given them plenty of chances to make a valid argument about his policies, but they continue to look like morons at every availible chance.

I have my issues with Romney, but I truly believe that he is the only republican over the past 12 months that isnt a complete moron.

(BTW, I consider Paul to be a Libertarian running on a ® ticket)

Personally I believe the GOP is intentionally being set up to fail. Its all a game. Politics is no more than showbiz for the rich, old, and ugly. Just my opinion though :)

#21 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

quick go have another bitch fit in the suggestions forum then write your manifesto in your profile indicating your plans to leave as if anyone cares that some birther retard would rather spend more time on stormfront than the carolina huddle

Manifesto? lol.

How many times have you been banned since I logged in before last week? 2? 3?

The fact people like you can still post here despite your obvious intent to troll is why me, along with many others, don't contribute here much anymore. You're a racist seething primate idiot that has nothing unbiased or constructive to say, and yet, here you are.

Do the world (or at least the huddle) a favor and step in front of a fast-moving large bus or train.

(Edit - I've never been to Stormfront... but isn't that the website where you get your Israeli kill count from?)

Edited by blackcatgrowl, 05 March 2012 - 11:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com