Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Official Tar Heels @ Dewk Round 2 Thread**

139 posts in this topic

Posted

I wasn't hiding someone banned me for no reason... Its 1-1 guys.

Posted

And I said us bc I assumed I wasn't the only one bc no one else was posting.

Nah dude you ain't been around here long enough to know, thats what most of them do after ya'll lose. (After your loss to Ohio State earlier this year bigcat wasn't heard from for freaking days.) duke fans take losses really hard must be on suicide watch or something.

You will win a game in the ACC tournament and bigcatdaddy will suddenly reappear with stats that show how duke really beat UNC the other night in that 88-70 loss. And if anyone disagrees with him he will make post after post until we don't give a fat hairy rats a$$ bout it.

I didn't come on here and whine when UNC choked at Chapel Hill and I ain't here now to gloat over this win now. But sometimes you just got to post and set a mofo straight.:D

1 person likes this

Posted

Ive been here my account just got banned :(

Posted

I wasn't hiding someone banned me for no reason... Its 1-1 guys.

Who are you? :jc:

Posted

Ive been here my account just got banned :(

Good... it should be! Where's your Bigcatdaddy now? You 3 fall apart in despair.. "workingbeason", "munchie" and "yourdaddy" but I give you a little props... least you're trying.

Posted

1-1. 18 pts or 1 a loss is a loss. Hopefully things will be decided Sunday.

Posted

Well for 40 minutes on "Coach K Court" you got your ass handed to ya and you know down deep inside CAROLINA is the better team....go ahead admit it... we all know! :incazzato:

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally found it...

coachk_medium.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Unc is more talented ill admit that all day long. They should also be 30-1. Duke has over achieved and carolina (as they typically do) has under achieved. With their talent they should be a lock for a one seed. Duke plays better in the acc tourney so dont be surprised when a less talent devils team steal the one seed yet again.

Posted

Go ahead and admit k gets more out of less then anyone in the country

Posted

I pied you because you sound like you really need a "piece"

oh and as far as your statement above..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHaa

I doubt you even believe that crap.

Season was on the line. dook had home court advantage, #1 seed in the tourney to defend, previous win over the opponent, and senior night to fuel them and you never led, were down by 24 AT THE HALF, and never cut it to single digits in the second. It was not even close.

dook's mid major offense is just not enough without help from the other side. If you don't get gifts, you lose. And I laugh.

It has been settled. Now about your anger issues, not so much.

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally found it...

coachk_medium.gif

I love it

Seeing this child act like a, well, act like the child he is is nothing short of priceless. Fortunately we get to see it at least once every time he plays. He's an elitest clown who "leads" and instructs through fear and patronization. I have no idea why anyone would ever choose to play for such a condescending jerk who puts himself above his team (and university) and has no problem throwing them under the bus.