Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st World Problems

20 posts in this topic

Posted

They are really feeling it...

$80k Car

$20K Tuition @ Latin

$3.90/Gallon

I've already submitted it to 1st World Problems.com

post-6-133194789026_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

That guy's really feelin it and needs the government to step in and help him out, the poor bastard

Posted

anybody who paints shiat on the back of their car needs to be sent to a gulag.

Posted

He probably needs to be putting 93 in that rover's tank, but can't afford the extra twenty cents per gallon.

Posted

lol, a guy I'm friends with on Facebook took that picture and posted it on his facebook wall last week.

Posted

I have no sympathy for that person by the way. Not because they are (I'm assuming) wealthy, but because they knowingly purchased a car that gets 12-15mpg. That just shows a lack of foresight on their part.

Posted

to be fair they expected Palin to be the President by now so every plot of land in the nation not called Ballantyne would be drilling to keep their gas prices low

Posted

What is Latin (besides a language spoken by the Romans :))?

Posted

It's where rich white people send their kids to school so they are not exposed to the real world as long as possible, and I think there are a few scholarships for some black people so they can see what the people who steal their parents hard earned money look like

Posted

It's where rich white people send their kids to school so they are not exposed to the real world as long as possible, and I think there are a few scholarships for some black people so they can see what the people who steal their parents hard earned money look like

So basically, its Duke university without the basketball? :cool:

Posted

So basically, its Duke university without the basketball? :cool:

Latin typically has a pretty good sports program I believe.

The black scholarships they give out that CWG mentions are usually for athletes.

Posted

this is why getting your mostly dark people getting beat down by a lowly state universities mostly dark people in your own arena is so darn devastating.