Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

277 posts in this topic

Posted

Only a saints fan would think loosing your head coach was "a slap on the wrist". Lol!

Posted

Yeah, seems like Goodell mightve lopped off the Saints hands with that gentle snuggly wuggly slap.

1 person likes this

Posted

WOW.. Loving it. I'm hoping the Saints owner decides to save some face and just fire payton... Losing those secounds roungs picks are awesome. Woulda liked seeing them lose a 1st tho. Brees wanting an explanation is just sad.

BAAAAH HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA.

Posted

The best news I've gotten in a long long time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Posted

I think Brees is saying he wants an explanation from Payton. Just trying to cover his own ass.

Posted

breezing2another2-14season reminds me of Himmler telling the German people that the army was pressing the attack against the Russians while T34s were buttfuging Berlin.

Posted

I think the coaching staff suspensions are what they should be, but the draft picks taken away punishment was way too light. Should have been at least this year's 2nd and next year's 1st and 2nd.

Posted

Or the more recent version, Baghdad Bob.

Though in fairness, Baghdad Bob probably had a better grip on reality than these Saint trolls.

2 people like this

Posted

Only a saints fan would think loosing your head coach was "a slap on the wrist". Lol!

As a panthers fan, this IS a slap on the wrist. They cheated to win a super bowl and get to keep it. It's so hard to win super bowls- it's well worth a year suspension. How are people not getting this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bounty on Cam lasted into the Pro Bowl. Saints Oline blocked like poo for that game.

Light just came on. It seemed to me that Cam was the only QB that got rushed in the Pro Bowl.
1 person likes this

Posted

Light just came on. It seemed to me that Cam was the only QB that got rushed in the Pro Bowl.

Ive been saying that ever since the pro bowl, wasn't it Nicks, Bushrod and Evans blocking for him while he was in?

1 person likes this

Posted

Brees on Twitter said he needs an explanation for Paytons suspension LOL.

I can't stand how smug he acts, there's no fugging way he did not know even a little bit about his teams trash.

i'm sure Commissioner will run right to the phone and call Brees, don't you think.

In my opinion, Payton should have been slapped for that little Vicodin episode too. If it had of been one of us on this board with a Vicodin theft issue, we'd be in jail right now.