Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Saints Targeted Cam (Merged Threads)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#61 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Can't wait for the game against the Saints...this season just keeps getting better

#62 JJT

JJT

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Matty Ice didn't make the list.

#63 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

There was a bounty out to choke Matty Ice but he did it to himself so I don't think he got the pot of money.

#64 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

I think it just shows what kind of pitiful human beings they are. I mean...football players want to hit each other hard. They want to hit the QB hard. They want to hit the WR hard so he drops the ball and will remember the hit the next time he comes to the middle.

But..The Saints PAID guys. They paid guys to INJURE. Not to just hit hard..but to INJURE. I dont think the Saints fans understand at all how bad that is. I hope they are reading this. NORMAL teams and NORMAL players and NORMAL coaches teach their guys to play tough, hit hard, and respect the opposition. Excuse me for yelling but SAINTS COACHES PAID PLAYERS TO INTENTIONALLY INJURE OPPOSING PLAYERS. THEY TARGETTED GUYS BEFORE THE GAME AND WERE TRYING TO INJURE THEM. Injuries happen in football. I get that. The Saints players were paid to INTENTIONALLY hurt guys.

Dirty team. Dirty franchise. Period. You deserve every punishment you get and more. I actually felt bad for the Saints after Katrina and quite honestly, were pulling for them when they played in the Super Bowl. If I only knew...I dont want another Katrina to happen. Thats stupid. I just hope nothing good ever happens with that franchise. They intentionally tried to hurt guys and now their fans are crying wolf. Idiots.

btw...good try hurting Cam. Your franchise is the laughing stock of the NFL.

(I know Saints fans are lurking so this post was strictly for them)

#65 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

We had heard from one of Mike Freeman's articles that there had been a bounty on Cam, but it wasn't specified what team. No shock to find it was indeed the Saints (natural conclusion).

I have an odd feeling that a videotaped response from Steve Smith on the topic would be slightly less civil :unsure:

#66 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:11 AM

They should give us that second round pick for that

#67 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

They were supposed to hurt Cam,

Yet Malcolm Jenkins got his ass beat by Steve Smith.

#68 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

Listening to WFNZ and Garcia through the Panther's defensive players and himself under the bus by saying that the team had a Bounty to knock Favre out of the NFCCG in 1996.