Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kid Set On Fire For Being White

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you actually that stupid?

If you can't see the diff in two people having an altercation and a group of teenagers dousing a 13 yo with gas and setting him on fire while trying to get into his house.....maybe you are actually that stupid.

Do you take yourself this seriously in real life?

Posted

Yeap, double standard in its finest.

Yeah, where are your posts crying out that we don't know the whole story yet?

edit: This is a tragedy and does look to be a hate crime, so I suspect that there will be little delay in court action taken here.

sad that kids are doing poo like this. :(

Posted

Yeah, where are your posts crying out that we don't know the whole story yet?

edit: This is a tragedy and does look to be a hate crime, so I suspect that there will be little delay in court action taken here.

sad that kids are doing poo like this. :(

Psshh... This ain't no science project. Go back to dissecting frogs.

Posted

Psshh... This ain't no science project. Go back to dissecting frogs.

haha I have actually managed to avoid dissecting frogs... though I did end up with a rat that my lab partner named Fievel when I was an undergraduate. :(

Posted

Thanks got making yet another worthless post. Attempts at humor is not your strong suit. You actually sound as ignorant as you really are.

lol

Posted

haha I have actually managed to avoid dissecting frogs... though I did end up with a rat that my lab partner named Fievel when I was an undergraduate. :(

My mom is biologist. She dissects everything. From rats to monkeys. Fun job.

Posted

Literally nothing in that story suggests he was lit on fire because he was white.

Posted

That's because there are a few people here who go insanely out of their way to deny racism when it's happened and scream their heads off about reverse racism when it hasn't.

1 person likes this

Posted

kid being hit by fireball > kid being hit and killed by bullet??????

kids that lit fireball not being arrested.>man shooting kid and killing him not being arrested....

Oh I see what you did there........you were trying to say.....uh.....what was it you were trying to say again????

1 person likes this

Posted

Literally nothing in that story suggests he was lit on fire because he was white.

"(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

1 person likes this

Posted

you had to dig pretty far to find that one, huh?

Posted

Everytime I read madhatter posts I feel like he douses me with gasoline and lights me on fire.

Now that's funny....

But, everytime I read one of your posts, I get an uncontrollable urge to make a nice big donation to the Foundation for the Mentally Challenged.....you little guys need all of the help you can get.