Photo
- - - - -

Shockey Not Likely To Come Back To Carolina

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#31 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

4 million dollars is too much for 35 catches and 400 yards. People act like not signing him will cause alll kind of issues and it won't. Maybe this season given Cam has a year in this offense, instead of going to the tight ends on every play he will go to 3 receiver sets and use the running backs more. We needed 2 TE sets last year but might not anymore. As the QB matures so might the offense. Bringing in Tolbert and letting Shockey go might be the next evolution of the offense. Lets see what happens before we start the biching and moaning.

whatever we do, I think we would be foolish not to take advantage of a 2 TE system should Barnidge turn out efficient enough..

#32 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

We don't have any money to pay him anyways, But I like to see what Barnidge is capable of in Chud's system...

Is this a serious statement? Barnidge hasn't done ANYTHING in any system.. All he knows how to do is review movies.

Lets put it this way, if you don't give the guy a chance to preform in Chud's system, how will we ever know if he will be good or bad, you judge the man from his stint under Foxball, not in a system that uses the TE's as well as Chud likes to use them.

#33 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

I love it how everybody is talking CRAZINESS like J-Stew won't be back... Let me tell all of you this...

DeAngelo and him are BEST friends, they hang out all the time, and do pretty much everything together. Not everybody is privy to that info, but it's true. Unlike NJP12, you can take that info to the bank!!

(This next part is my opinion and not inside info)I think that DeAngelo will DEFINITELY restructure his deal to 1/2 of what it is now to keep J-Stew a Panther for Life! There's no doubt in my military mind that he would do that.

The only way Stew bounces outta Charlotte would be if he were given the opportunity to be THE premiere back in a ONE back system, which we all know has gone the way of the Dinosaurs...

With all that said, I think you all need to relax...

As far as Shock goes, maybe he'll be back maybe he won't. I know there's Nowhere else he'd rather play. If he doesn't get an offer from another team, he'll stay. If he does he's likely gone. Hopefully we'll be alright either way. I have faith in the FO to do what's best for our organization. Maybe it's time for some of you to catch up.

#34 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:08 AM

pretty much everyone on this thread sounds stupid but it is 5 AM and I don't feel like replying to everyone's stupidity.

#35 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:11 AM

Im excited about barnidge. he was awesome in preseason

#36 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

Playing for the Tie

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we took Coby Fleener with our 2nd rounder based on how much Chud values TE's, though I'd much rather us spend it on a DT or CB.

#37 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

Shocky's "fire" isnt worth 4mill a yr.
Nor is his production from last year

#38 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

I love it how everybody is talking CRAZINESS like J-Stew won't be back... Let me tell all of you this...

DeAngelo and him are BEST friends, they hang out all the time, and do pretty much everything together. Not everybody is privy to that info, but it's true. Unlike NJP12, you can take that info to the bank!!

(This next part is my opinion and not inside info)I think that DeAngelo will DEFINITELY restructure his deal to 1/2 of what it is now to keep J-Stew a Panther for Life! There's no doubt in my military mind that he would do that.

The only way Stew bounces outta Charlotte would be if he were given the opportunity to be THE premiere back in a ONE back system, which we all know has gone the way of the Dinosaurs...

As far as Shock goes, maybe he'll be back maybe he won't. I know there's Nowhere else he'd rather play. If he doesn't get an offer from another team, he'll stay. If he does he's likely gone. Hopefully we'll be alright either way. I have faith in the FO to do what's best for our organization. Maybe it's time for some of you to catch up.

You think Stew will sign here because he is friends with DWill? Worst arguement I have heard all year.

#39 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:28 AM

you put more effort into unintentionally terrible posts than i've ever seen on this board

#40 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

I guess we'll see then wont we? I don't care what anyone on this board thinks of me tbh, I know what I know. Don't hate cause you don't have connects. I can guarantee that I've spent more time with those two guys than you've spent beating off (over the duration of your lives)

So, go ahead and flame away. See if I care

#41 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

Didn't Shockey F Paris Hilton at one time?

yes, but then again you could say that about half of the players in the NFL

#42 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

I guess we'll see then wont we? I don't care what anyone on this board thinks of me tbh, I know what I know. Don't hate cause you don't have connects. I can guarantee that I've spent more time with those two guys than you've spent beating off (over the duration of your lives)

So, go ahead and flame away. See if I care

Posted Image

#43 The Special One

The Special One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

yes, but then again you could say that about half of the players in the NFL

ha! probably. But he certainly porked Vida Guerra. member her?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 Mage

Mage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

Gary Barnidge might be the next Antonio Gates with Jonathan Ogden like blocking ability.