Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Case For Janoris Jenkins

112 posts in this topic

Posted

I think there is ZERO possibility that Jenkins is there in the 2nd round.

Agreed, I think anyone would be hard pressed to name 10 players in this draft who are better than Jenkins at their respective positions. He just may be the second CB off the board.

Posted

Great write-up!

At this point, if we can get two first year defensive starters out of this draft I'll be happy.

Posted

if we somehow do trade back in the first, Janoris would be a great pick.

If Coples is there I don't see us passing on him for Janoris

Posted

Weed smoking is not something you just give up. If he was kicked off the team for it then that's a huge problem. Especially with the NFL drug testing now days. 2nd round pick hell yes, first round pick hell fuging no!

Posted

Weed smoking is not something you just give up. If he was kicked off the team for it then that's a huge problem. Especially with the NFL drug testing now days. 2nd round pick hell yes, first round pick hell fuging no!

It is when it's the difference between millions of dollars and an NFL career.

Posted

He hasn't had a positive test at Northern Alabama and has had no off field issues. People can change. Saying there's no way he can stop smoking weed is just stupid. And let's be real, smoking weed does not make you a bad person. He has done all he can to prove he's changed and has shown maturity since his departure from Florida.

Posted

What is your case for him not being a top 10 pick?

pacman-jones-200x300.jpg

Posted

I know the circumstances are a little different, but how many people on this board said picking Cam would be a mistake due to his off-field issues? After Cam was dismissed from Florida, he matured and grew as person. And from what I've read, Jenkins has done the same.

Posted

he'll be smokin blunts in the offseason fo sho. just like dre kirk

Posted

pacman-jones-200x300.jpg

Lol.

But JJ is far from a Pacman imo. Atleast if JJ get invited to NY, he'll be dress in a nice suit unlike Pacman

Posted

So your willing to draft him the second thinking he he won't "give up" weed. That to me makes no sense especially with someone with top 15 talent. If you think he isn't going to give it up then why draft him at all.

Posted

Wouldn't mind him, in the second round. If we trade back in the first I'd say hell yes. Not at #9.