Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philw5289

Me Vs. J Vilma

43 posts in this topic

how its just twitter talk?

You made a complete ass of yourself and misrepresented this franchise, which is usually very classy. I might troll a lot here, but its all just for fun. You went out and attacked someone who might have not even had anything to do with any bounties. We don't know who participated and who didn't. Let the player suspensions coming down soon be enough of a slap in the face. I don't see a need for badgering them about it. See, if it were US in this position, they would be badgering us constantly. We're better than them, we don't have to stoop to their level. The suspensions are enough of an insult. Hate to be that guy, but I believe this fanbase is far classier than the Saints fanbase ever has been or ever will be.

hahah thought you guys would enjoy that im dissing him. you dont gotta be an asshole

Not as much as I enjoy your sig pic.

Not as much as I enjoy your sig pic.

Yeah the sig is better

I heard he was paid by some Panther fans to put that twiiter hit out....

I'm sure the Panthers reputation will be fine after that viscous twitter tweet...

I'm sure the Panthers reputation will be fine after that viscous twitter tweet...

haha i know right. Im just fugin around people take poo way to seriously.

1 person likes this

I approve of personal attacks on professonal athletes that participate in illegal activities to the detriment of my own team.

yea to me he is trying to ruin some of our players careers and its hard for me not to tweet attack him when he is gloryifying the attention he has been getting by putting that pic is avatar

1 person likes this

Trolling Saints player?

brilliant.jpg

Your sig is the most interesting collection of pixels in this thread.

I approve of personal attacks on professonal athletes that participate in illegal activities to the detriment of my own team.

Bump!!!