Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plaxico Burress Was On Nfl Radio And The Topic Of The Panthers Came Up

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Keyshawn Johnson says Hi......

keyshawn-johnson.jpg

I like to notion, but please lets not break the banks.. please

Posted

hurney must continue his 'sign no FA' streak, because the keyshawn signing 6 years ago didnt turn out so great.

Posted

I'd take him for one year only but honestly we all know the $$$$$ could be spent better elsewhere

Posted

If he's cheap enough why not

Posted

Do want.

Posted

hurney must continue his 'sign no FA' streak, because the keyshawn signing 6 years ago didnt turn out so great.

Keyshawn actually came in and did what he was suppose to do- just odd to cut him loose with such a big contract hanging

Posted

We have a log jam at that position even though most of the media does not know it. Unless someone gets hurt MIA would be a better fit for Plex.

Posted

Last year he got a one year 3 million dollar deal fully guaranteed to play for the Jets. Minimum salary for a 10 year vet is around $900,000. So lets say we give him 2 million guaranteed and he can earn incentives of 750,000. Not that much really and he could be a big help in the redzone where we struggled last year.

Posted

He would be a stop gap, and stunt the growth of our other WRs.

Posted

Plaxico! I had him on my fantasy team last year and he was somewhat disappointing. Other than that, I've got no beef. I think 3 Wr line ups with Smith, Lafell, Gettis and Burress would be a hell of a lot better than Smith, Lafell, Gettis and Adams.

What do you expect from a guy who had not played football in 3 years and spent 2 or those 3 years in prison. 8tds and 600 yards in his first year back after 3 years of not playing football is pretty dang good.

Posted

Cam is bringing the high profile people... Thanks cam! sign this man up!

Who said Burress would sign with us. I haven't seen no sign of Burress saying he wants to play for us.

Posted

What do you expect from a guy who had not played football in 3 years and spent 2 or those 3 years in prison. 8tds and 600 yards in his first year back after 3 years of not playing football is pretty dang good.

I'll clarify. I had him on my fantasy team for a few weeks. He was really hot and cold. He'd go for like 80 yards and 2 TDs and then dissappear for a couple weeks. Made figuring out whether or not to start him a challenge. It could've been because of the Jets sporadic game plans though, some days Sanchez throwing it 45 times, others 20.