113 replies to this topic

#106 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,284 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:08 AM

Don't know if I agree with that. I have known several who cheated when they were young, but matured as they got older.

Well, she's 26 and she does that so I don't know how much growing up she got left.

#107 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:06 AM

Sorry to bump this but just updating. So, after a week of boozing with friends I was feeling better and went back home thinking I could just avoid and stay away. TBH, after six years I had to hear her out. She was sayinghow she made a mistake and found out thru this that I was genuine...blah, blah, blah.

I fell for it. Things were perfect for 5 days, then a slight controversary turned to a complete 180 the next few days. Anyway, she's texting me all day at work like normal. I even pick out a suit for a wedding she liked with her help thru texts. She tells me she wants to go out with friends but couldn't tell me where. After I question every lie she throws out, she tells me she's going to get her earrings, which I knew about from him at a fancy restaurant. 'should I go, what do you think, he wouldn't bring them to work'. I said you already made your decision, but a fuging parking lot would suffice.

Anyway, she's currently out with him. She texted me while I was there...I love you. My response: lol, just stop.

I called a good friend of mine from college that I keep in touch with. She just broke up with her bf because he cheated. Looking forward to what the future holds.

It's crazy how some of your advice was dead on. Don't sleep on the huddle. (wait, that didn't come out right)

I'm truly happy knowing b/c I questioned my thoughts everyday.

Good for you man, time to move on, and move in on another piece. Good luck!

#108 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,566 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

KB, glad to see you're moving on man... I know it's been 6 years, but it's definitely time to get on with it... she's just playing with you now. Looks like you handled it well... good luck!

#109 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

KB, here you go...

Posted Image

#110 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,895 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:55 AM

2 kinds of people in the world.

Those who cheat.

Those who don't.

It isn't complicated.

* there is also a sub group of those who don't cheat....and they are the ones who don't cheat and are naive and foolish enough to believe a cheater wouldn't do it again.

#111 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

You did the right thing. Go find someone else and throw her stuff out of the apartment.

#112 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,862 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

Wow on her ballsy move to meet him at a nice restaurant, and to lie to you about it before hand.

You sir had a real doozie on your hands.

I hope that you wore a rubber on those 5 days where things were back to normal.

#113 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,895 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

This one ain't over...I expect another post after they get back together following the "earring retrieval dinner". Then another post about how there is a new straw that is supposedly the last one....

#114 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

Wow, sorry to hear that KBR.

My advice is to suck it up and walk away. Emotional pain will heal eventually. Yeah, that might sound harsh but trust broken is very hard to get back 100% unless you are a total sucker. Yeah, sorry again for the harsh words but if she will cheat and "get away with it" (by your forgiveness) it will seem like she got away with it and it will be a matter of time before she tries it again.

They say if your spouse cheats on you with a stranger, then it most likely was a random event. If they cheat on you with someone they knew, it was premeditated and planned out. Only a matter of time before it happens again.

IMHO, your best option is to get revenge on her by living a good life and surround yourself with those who love you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.