Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mare

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why does everyone want to get rid of this guy? Obviously he has missed some kicks here and there, but did it really matter? Did you guys want to win more games to get into a 15th draft pick spot? Just things to consider.

Posted · Report post

Dumbest reasoning possible.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

How about you tell Cam that reasoning next time you play him online mmmmkay.

Posted · Report post

Really?

Posted · Report post

What does Mare kicking FG have to so with our position in the draft? I get people are pissed at the guy but it's time to move on. Heck he's probably not going to be on the team soon. Medlock looks good so far.

Posted · Report post

The OP obviously doesn't know what he's talking about here... We all get that... But I am glad this came up and here's my 2¢

I guess I'm of the mind that he deserves a second chance as well, is our alternative that much more reliable? They should have definitely at a Minimum restructured his damned deal though!

If he stays (and I suspect he will) he had better do his damn job!

If this dude costs us even one game this year, it will be looked at as 1 game too many, especially after what we saw this year. This is a sticky situation for our HC. Do u stay with a veteran with experience? Or do you bring in the kid that's nailing 65 yarders??? I'd take the kid for sure... Tough one though

Let the kid kick all pre-season... If he does well then it's time to get rid of Mare

Honestly Rivera brought this whole problem in himself though. If we would have just kept Kasay, then this wouldn't even be a topic. As it is though... Here we are. Here's to hoping that our High Powered offense and healthy Defense doesn't ever require a game winning kick!

Posted · Report post

Dude this is getting sad...

Users like this fool and B.O.B are just bringing down the discussions and this forum has turned into a joke.

Posted · Report post

You're dumb....

We want to get rid of him because he missed in crucial moments....

... Wait you played cam in madden...nevermind

Posted · Report post

the forum turns into a joke every offseason, this is nothing new

Posted · Report post

I was a lurker then but I remember the PantherBob offseason..fun times.

Posted · Report post

Why get rid of Mare?

Because it is stupid to spend that kind of money on a kicker given the type of offense we have.

Especially a below-average kicker.

Posted · Report post

its okay guys, mare kicked the game winning fg for this guy in his 17th franchise season in madden 12