Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctrcat

How many Super Bowls do YOU think Cam will win?

98 posts in this topic

15 years for a QB that puts himself in danger almost every game???  No way, man. He will bring the ring to CLT, but how many times depends upon his ability to pass and slide.

How many hard hits did Cam take the entire season? I can count maybe six off the top of my head. The kid has sliding down to an art.

I think we all just learned a valuable lesson through LeBron James' boneheaded promise for not1...not 2... Etc

Let's just get that first one and see what happens afterwards.

1 person likes this

The panthers? or just cam? Hell peyton only got 1 and he is considered by most to be top 5 of all time...

Love Peyton, and that's a fact, but Tennessee won the national title the year after he left. Auburn lost five the year before and the year after Cam, after not winning a national title since 1957. Cam can also do things on a football field no Manning could do in their dreams. Peyton could have/would have/should have won more than one as well. Those that say Cam will only win one sound sillier than those that say five. Our man is going to transcend football folks.

A lot of it depends on the team. Marino is one of the greatest QBs ever and he won zero.

There's a lot of luck that goes into winning championships. No one wants to talk about it, but it's true. You need to be a great team, but you'll also probably need to catch a few breaks and key guys have to stay healthy.

I am going to say 1, too many factors than just a single player. There are plenty of arguably great qb's without superbowl rings. Sometimes it's just the right time and right set of circumstances. Eli manning has two rings now. If someone had told me years ago that would happen I would have laughed in their face. If our staff can actually create a pass rush then the sky is the limit with our offense.

Since I can't even predict how we will perform this season with any level of certainty, I have a hard time predicting the amount of Super Bowls Cam will win. I'll guess 1-2.