Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Amazing Spider Man (minor spoilers included)

50 posts in this topic

Posted

or someone representing osborne

they arrive with a lightning flash and leave with a lightning flash, so my guess is either electro or mysterio.

Posted

I was really disappointed when George Stacy died. I really liked the dynamic between Peter and George and I think that Leary/Garfield played off of each other really well.

Posted

probably couldn't secure leary for a 2nd movie. i didn't care for him much, i only see dennis leary whenever he plays any role

Posted

I was really disappointed when George Stacy died. I really liked the dynamic between Peter and George and I think that Leary/Garfield played off of each other really well.

He dies in the comics as well so it wasn't exactly unexpected.

Posted

Saw it today, not bad at all. I think I am getting burned out on comic book superhero movies though. I will go see Batman, but will lay off after that.

The trailer for total recall looked interesting.

Posted

comic book movies i don't regret not watching:

fantastic four 1 and 2

thor

captain america

avengers

ghost rider 1 and 2

blade 1 2 and 3

daredevil

elektra

probably why i'm not that burnt out on them. i skipped the shitty ones except for ang lee's hulk.

also a word of advice. don't watch colin farell movies. you'll be happier for it.

Posted

Colin Farrell is actually a decent actor when he's in the right movie, that's the problem.

And you liked Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, and Elektra movies brah? I can understand Daredevil it wasn't too bad, and the rest of those flicks, but Fantastic Four? You trolling?

Posted

i do not regret not watching them. i have not watched them, i will not watch them.

clarified for you

Posted

Elektra=best movie ever.

Posted

no that would be goregasm

Posted

Posted

I saw this last night, kind of on the fence, plot was definitrely not what I was expecting, the special affects were tight... on a side note it was a bit strange to see PP be so open about his identity....I can definitely see where this movie would be great in 3D.