• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 IplayedCam#1317

IplayedCam#1317

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

My next door neighbor, is a resident of Greensboro, NC. He has a chronic disease of his liver, he had to have a transplant at 1 year old. As i walking outside to get to the paper, I noticed he had a Cam jersey on. I said do you like Cam my man? He replied yes sir I love him. I proceeded to ask him how he thinks he will do this season, and he answered superbowl. I said to him, I am trying to get some Panther tickets, do you think you and you're dad can go. He responded i don't wanna go in public, people make fun of me. As then my heart dropped. I thought about it all day. As i went back out to play basketball, I noticed his father, and tried to tell him about the idea of him and the Make a Wish foundation to meet Cam Newton and spend a whole day with him as the kid that was granted that with DeSean Jackson. He dad thought it was a great idea and singed up him. We haven't told him. Comeon guys I know I get alot of hate on this board, but all I ask is for prayer, if you say this kid you feel like me. So please just pray that this will go through, and make his dream come true.

God Bless.

#2 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

Good shitt, I'd love to see that and Cam is 20 times better with kids than anyone that has been on the show yet.

#3 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

this is one of the easier wishes for make a wish to accomplish and i dont think that the child will have a problem achieving it. the restaurant i work at partners with make a wish for two months out of the year and we just raised $30,000 for the foundation. a kid has already met cam last year and i think they will be able to make this happen for this child.

#4 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

hopefully he gets to meet cam. poor kid

#5 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,536 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

All aboard!

Bless that lil mans heart

#6 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,453 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:48 PM

Damn it man........don't make me cry. Posted Image

#7 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:01 AM

Chronic troll of 8 months... I dont trust this thread at all.

#8 IplayedCam#1317

IplayedCam#1317

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hey man, you can say all that, but I will be damned if you use chronic in a disrespectful way. Just pray for the kid , smh. It so sad, that you cannot get over what you think i did not do, for this kid.

#9 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Not too many people stoop so low as to fake a really sick child. Wish him all the best and hope he gets to meet Cam. Would do a lot to lift his spirits.

#10 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

He responded i don't wanna go in public, people make fun of me

Special corner of hell should await anyone who makes fun of a sick kid.

#11 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

I really hope and pray this kid gets his wish. Having a life threatening disease ain't nothing to joke about. Never know when he might die. I really hope and pray he gets to meet Cam in person. I support the idea strongly.

#12 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

I just dont understand why someone would make fun of him for wearing a Cam jersey in NC....

#13 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

Cam wont do it - he sells autographs you know.

#14 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

Fuc*kin class, IPC. Maybe you'll get to go with him when he goes so you can play some more Madden with Cam.

hopefully he gets to meet cam. poor kid

Pie/rep for sig. Seen it 100 times but it's still good.

#15 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:01 PM

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Not too many people stoop so low as to fake a really sick child. Wish him all the best and hope he gets to meet Cam. Would do a lot to lift his spirits.

He's a habitual liar, attention seeker, and troll. This thread has bullshit all over it, he hasn't ever ONCE in 360 post made one constructive thread in this forum or made one post that adds to this community in a positive manner.

People making fun of a sick child when master troll OP isn't making fun of him? Yea right. That's all I'm going to say on the matter for now. But people have faked worst stories than this for money or attention (One woman told a town her child had cancer just so she could get donation money from them, or that one cheerleader that told everyone that she developed Parkinson like symptom from a Flu shot and could only be normal if she ran).

All I'm saying, is be careful if you want to help this OP. I have high reservations, but if you guys can get some sort of proof from him to protect yourself, time, and money, and it turns out he wasn't lying then by all means, help the kid out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com