Photo
- - - - -

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Deangelo williams

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#211 Majestic87

Majestic87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

Not looking through all these pages but did the idiots who think he is an idiot...or wrong...mention he posted this before the picture?...

I'm not pulling the race card(keeping that for later I might need it) saw this and wanted your thoughts on it? Agree or disagree?

#212 Panfan35

Panfan35

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

This whole thread is a fail...
Com'on people let the man have his opinion, did it make him racist no cause alot of what he said has some truth to it. For me thou I don't think this guy should spend one night in prison and use our tax dollars to feed him. I do think this is special case for a public execution for all the family's he affected. Jmo

#213 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,680 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

What I've gotten out of this thread is that none of you know what the word meme means.

Its what people in the Deep South sometimes call their grandmother.

#214 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,680 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

This whole thread is a fail...
Com'on people let the man have his opinion, did it make him racist no cause alot of what he said has some truth to it. For me thou I don't think this guy should spend one night in prison and use our tax dollars to feed him. I do think this is special case for a public execution for all the family's he affected. Jmo

If you state a controversial opinion, you are going to get slammed. Thats just the way it is. And the way it always has been for that matter. Don't want to take the hits, don't say anything.

#215 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,211 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

itt MadHatter lambastes dwill for politicizing the aurora shooting and then proceeds to go on a rant about how the liberals tried to paint the shooter as a conservative tea party member and use it as an excuse to trash huffpo.

irl lol

#216 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,736 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

And he still hasn't quite grasped that huffpo never actually did the thing he keeps freaking out about.

#217 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,143 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

itt MadHatter lambastes dwill for politicizing the aurora shooting and then proceeds to go on a rant about how the liberals tried to paint the shooter as a conservative tea party member and use it as an excuse to trash huffpo.

irl lol

Like I said, people continue to embarrass themselves and just aren't bright enough to grasp it. They never will. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

#218 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,403 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

And he still hasn't quite grasped that huffpo never actually did the thing he keeps freaking out about.

No...Just ABC News Brian Ross and George Stephanopoulos. We expect made up crap from CBS (Dan Rather) and MSNBC.

#219 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

And CBS just had to show a pic of the Asian dude from the VT killing when talking about the recent shooter at Aurora.

#220 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,736 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

And CBS just had to show a pic of the Asian dude from the VT killing when talking about the recent shooter at Aurora.

Who, btw, further enforces Deangelo's point.

VT shooter; his strict korean background prevented him from getting the mental help he needed.
Ft Hood shooter; Muslim, enough said.

Both of these were common themes of coverage of those events, perfectly valid points. So why doesn't anyone discuss how the white guy's cultural background might have led him to this?

The coverage is different. That's the point Deangelo made.

#221 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,972 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

Its what people in the Deep South sometimes call their grandmother.

You will also hear us mutter Meemaw and/or Mimi from time to time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deangelo williams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com