Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep Pounding Bracelet

60 posts in this topic

Posted

God damnit thought you were gonna tell us where to get em.

This

Posted

Well the stadium is your best bet.

Posted

I have three of them in my office. I sometimes wear one of them when I play softball.

Posted

I used to have the keep pounding key chain that was a little hammer, but it broke.

Posted

same here

Posted

Anyone selling any of these that they have 10 of? Sorry to bring up old posts, been looking for the bracelet for a while.

Posted

I found some of the bracelets and hammer keychains in a box. I was going to throw them on ebay and donate the proceeds back to the charity

1 person likes this

Posted

I had a few.. Hung one from my rearview mirror, wore one and left one in the package. Got them at a shoe store in NagsHead, of all places....

Posted

I found some of the bracelets and hammer keychains in a box. I was going to throw them on ebay and donate the proceeds back to the charity

I'll purchase some of the bracelets from you, let me know how much you want and i can paypal you the money if you'll ship them or I can meet if you live in Charlotte.

Posted

I had a few.. Hung one from my rearview mirror, wore one and left one in the package. Got them at a shoe store in NagsHead, of all places....

Please ship me one. PayPal!

Posted

Put them on Ebay send me the link and I will be them.

Posted

1353249414797.jpg

1353249430832.jpg