#2 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,765 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

Chris Rock is right. If I were a lunatic and decided to go on a shooting spree, surely the inflation of ammunition prices would cause me to reconsider my stance on mass murder.

While we are at it, we should legalize marijuana but charge $10,000 for the devices that are used to smoke it. Diet Coke cans would never come into play. I mean, why download music for free when I can buy a song on iTunes for $1.29?

How many more mass shootings will it take for people to realize terrorism is terrorism?

#3 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

A funny joke but hardly a real solution. To say there needs to be a solution would imply that there is a problem, which there isn't. We live with harmful objects in our society that some people abuse. Nobody wants to live a perfect life inside of a plastic bubble.

Banning alcohol or raising the cost of alcohol to a thousand dollars per can would reduce the number of fatalities caused by drunk drivers. How many people would support that though?

#4 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,713 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

We're from the Carolinas. We should know rednecks would likely secede from the US.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.