Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Sorenson: T.Davis and his Knee

78 posts in this topic

Yes. One knee he's tore twice.

When you come back from an injury like this, it's not uncommon for this to happen because the healthy tendon/ligament/muscle/joint assumes more pressure due to the inadequate support from the other.

I know that poster who called my post "garbage" wants to get pie & rep off of me, but no player in the NFL has ever successfully returned from 3 devastating ACL injuries.

Like I said, Davis is one of my all time favorite Panthers, but I'll bet $100 PayPal right now he doesn't make it through the season. Any takers?

same knee.

Are you sure your a Panther fan, cause you don't kmow what you're talking about.

Touchdown your an a hole. TD knows there is a very high risk of tearing his knee apart again for a fourth time, and yet he is still out there playing football, trying to help his team be better. He has bigger balls than you ever will, and hating on a guy who is trying his best to just be with his team and play shows how ignorant you are.

Like other have said, I support TD no matter what happens. Excellent player, teammate, and person.

gfy

MrTD wishes he trolled as good as TRD

He tore his ACL in the same knee 3 times. A comeback like this has never been done before. Mainly because there's no team that would stick with a guy after 3 tears.

When you come back from an injury like this, it's not uncommon for this to happen because the healthy tendon/ligament/muscle/joint assumes more pressure due to the inadequate support from the other.

I know that poster who called my post "garbage" wants to get pie & rep off of me, but no player in the NFL has ever successfully returned from 3 devastating ACL injuries.

Like I said, Davis is one of my all time favorite Panthers, but I'll bet $100 PayPal right now he doesn't make it through the season. Any takers?

This douche thinks he knows more about TD's ability to come back and contribute because he's read the same statistic about coming back from 3 ACLs we all have.

I'm sorry, is 3 a magic medical number?

I bet before the first guy ever came back from 2 ACLs douchebags like you were saying it wasn't possible and making 'bets' that he wouldn't.

Is it possible he tears it again? Yes. Is it likely? Possibly. I'll 'bet' you your whole fuging paypal account that TD knows this already.

Oh, and go fug yourself.

We know the odds but he is still a panther, and betting for a career ender? Wow, just wow.

I have better things to do With my life than worry about pissing people off on the internet that I've never met nor care to meet.

My opinion on Davis is how I honestly feel and if you don't agree with it - it's cool.

As a Panther fan I hope he plays every down of every game. But I don't think it's going to happen.

MrTD wishes he trolled as good as TRD

FYI buffet boy, it's "trolled as well"

"torn" not "tore"

FYI.

1 person likes this

I played "tore" in scramble with friends so I think you're mistaken.

I have better things to do With my life than worry about pissing people off on the internet that I've never met nor care to meet.

My opinion on Davis is how I honestly feel and if you don't agree with it - it's cool.

As a Panther fan I hope he plays every down of every game. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Why then would you post your opinion in this forum if not to see how others felt about it?

My opinion as a Panthers fan is that your opinion isn't worth the 2 or 3 bytes it takes up on this forum.