Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haruki Nakamura interview

14 posts in this topic

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

I think Haruki is the guy that will take Martin's spot. I hear he's been running with the ones the past 3 practices.

Posted

The Samurai Savior

Posted

I'm really pulling for Nakamura, if you haven't read his story; you need to. He is a great guy and I fully expect him to seize the opportunity he has been presented with, and become our starting free safety for years to come.

At camp he looks so comfortable, he's out there barking orders like he has been here for ages and that is something that this team desperately needs. We haven't had a true vocal leader in the secondary since Minter and I for one think Nakamura can be that guy.

I will definitely be getting a Nakamura jersey when he wins the starting free safety job.

You can do it Haruki!!!

tempPicture093--nfl_large_580_Unlimited.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Just watching that video made me feel like he was the starter. Listening to him can make you forget he was a FA pickup.

Posted

Thumper,

I heart u.

Sincerely,

Kenyon aka cultclassiccat

Posted

Interesting, thoughtful, well spoken, I like him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I get so tired of straining to hear every video interview on the Panther's site after getting blasted when the adds run.

Is it really so hard to achieve consistent volume?

The video department leaves a lot to be desired.

Posted

Man I thought it was just me! I have to turn off the a/c to hear these videos.

Posted

I think this could end up being our best signing on D in a while. Might be a more athletic Jim Leonhard.

Posted

In the 2010 Preseason Nakamura has shown the signs of having a breakout season as evidenced in the pre-season week-three game against the New York Giants. Nakamura not only caught an interception that Coach John Harbaugh described as being “as good a play as you’re ever going to see,” “I don’t know how he came up with the ball. He’s just a tremendous athlete. He’s a football player, through and through.” Nakamura also sacked the Giants' quarterback for a loss in that same game. He also returned a fake kickoff against the Washington Redskins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruki_Nakamura

Posted

I like this guy.